Vaal Lightning Trap + Call of the Brotherhood + Pyre

I'm running a full fire conversion ancestral warchief build using Pyre and Call of the Brotherhood.

With these two rings equipped, can Vaal Lightning Trap still be effective vs bosses in shocking them?

Thanks!
Last bumped on Sep 25, 2016, 10:53:14 PM
"
mrpetrov wrote:
I'm running a full fire conversion ancestral warchief build using Pyre and Call of the Brotherhood.

With these two rings equipped, can Vaal Lightning Trap still be effective vs bosses in shocking them?

Thanks!

I'm pretty sure VLT, despite its damage being changed, would still leave the shocked ground as the shocked ground is basically part of the projectile, not the damage itself.

Try it out. If you see the boss get shocked, then it works.
"
Natharias wrote:
"
mrpetrov wrote:

Thanks!

I'm pretty sure VLT, despite its damage being changed, would still leave the shocked ground as the shocked ground is basically part of the projectile, not the damage itself.

Try it out. If you see the boss get shocked, then it works.

Thanks, seems to work. Trap leaves shocking ground still, mobs get shocked. Cheers!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info