[2.4] BULLET HELL BUILD- the guide.[Hierophant]

Greetings exiles,

I bring to you the most satisfying display of black balls. A build that defies all previous wonder in the path of exile universe.

Progress in game content
Spoiler
I have successfully been clearing very fast t11-t12 maps.
I have solo'd uber lab (it was a little sketchy).
Solo'd Normal atziri (trio was hard.. used 3 portal)

Build enabling items.
Spoiler

Videos so far (only lvl 80 as of making this)

Link to reddit discussion >

Current tree
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAUCAAQHBFEEswVCBbUI9AthD6sQzBEtFr8aOBzcHwIfxyL0JpUnLyoTK3gsnC2LMHEy0TbFN0c6FjpYPC1Bh0GWQ8hEoUVHRZ1Ork8EUEJTNVNSVEdVS1XGWOVZ81orXl1fKmHiZp5oWmjyakNrrGwLbRltbHBScg9yqXsgfIODX4PMg9uD84P3hTKGgonTjDaNv48akFWTJ5rgogCj8qa-p5Ssqq4Sr2yxNrc-vOrAVMBmxPbGrtD10f3UI9i93ajndOjW6-Tr7vAf-JP53fno_gr-hw==?accountName=SpanishMonarch&characterName=frostboltmadness

bandits
Spoiler
Norma: Help oak
Cruel: kill all
Merci: help alira

Defenses
Spoiler
High hp (kaoms + 170%~ from tree)
40% MOM (ascendency + mom node)
Acro + phase Acro
Since we're crit cold dmg, a lot of freeze/chill too

Weaknesses
Spoiler
Because we have no leech we rely heavily on regen and pots. This is kinda problematic. I am going to try out surgeons flasks since we crit so that we have better sustain on longer fights.

Other items at the moment
Spoiler

These can be swapped in to make general map clearing a bit faster.

Skills you use actively (in items)
Spoiler

Map mods we don't like
Spoiler
The only map mod I would say is just not worth the pain is no regen. Other than that we can do all mods.

As I am bad at this game I welcome critique and suggestions.
Last edited by SpanishMonarch on Sep 27, 2016, 9:59:34 AM
Last bumped on Sep 29, 2016, 10:13:47 PM
reserved
This build looks great!
I do have a few questions though.
Have you tried greater multiple projectiles?
Oh also does Spectral throw work with this?
I'm totally considering copying to an extent but I'm curious to see what that would look like.
"
mastahslayah wrote:
This build looks great!
I do have a few questions though.
Have you tried greater multiple projectiles?
Oh also does Spectral throw work with this?
I'm totally considering copying to an extent but I'm curious to see what that would look like.

GMP would add more balls but I think would drastically reduce dmg with not much benefit. I get 6 more projectiles from staff and rings (plenty imo).

Spectral throw is a skill...completely unrelated to this build. So I don't know what you mean. If you're asking would ST benefit from the staff and ring +projectiles, then yes it would.

Looks amazing! Will try it out, thanks!
Do you think this could work out in HC?
sure could. but again, I'm having trouble figuring out a way to do Uber atziri.. need to respec into more totem buffs i guess (life/hp/resists)
How necessary are the snakepits for this build?
Wouldn't going Inquisitor instead of Heirophant buff your damage by a lot? You'd lose 2 totems in place of more crit chance and full elemental pen on crit (with 10% elemental res ignore on non-crit) so you could drop the cold pen support for something else to ramp the damage higher or totem support gems for totem survivability
Last edited by IonDrako on Sep 27, 2016, 1:10:28 PM
"
IonDrako wrote:
Wouldn't going Inquisitor instead of Heirophant buff your damage by a lot? You'd lose 2 totems in place of more crit chance and full elemental pen on crit (with 10% elemental res ignore on non-crit) so you could drop the cold pen support for something else to ramp the damage higher or totem support gems for totem survivability

Probably but then you're no longer playing bullet hell.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info