Different point of view - support for LNB - against reddit scam wagoon

"
Guys I just saw this thread now, pretty much a month after this happened. I want to thank everyone for being understanding and so incredibly kind and supportive. I wish I had seen this post back when it all went down. It was an incredibly unpleasant experience, and I hope I won't have to deal with anything like it again.

Mistakes were made, I did everything I could to make up for it. Some of you guys would like to call me a "wuss" for apologizing and so be it. As a streamer, it isn't always as simple as just saying "fuck you" and turning your back. I had to consider how this would affect my future streams and I felt this was the best way to deal with it, while still remaining genuine towards the people who trusts me.

This thread made me very happy. Thank you guys.

Apologizing is difficult and makes you a better man, especially if you don't really think you're at fault, which you shouldn't. It was the right move, it was the wise move and IMO only people with an inferiority complex would consider you a wuss for doing it. Besides, with any amount of internet visibility nowadays you're pretty much guaranteed to offend someone regardless of your actions.

Cheers, heads up and never mind the haters. Your channel and guides are helpful, informative and you're doing a fine job.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Last edited by Bars on Oct 26, 2016, 3:44:04 PM
Scam or not, I think GGG need at least update the rules to not allow or incentivate some types of activities. Use ingame itens to do lottery? What next? Create companies-like to do something? Stock exchange? Bank?

GGG want players supporting($) the game and playing ingame economy rules (RNG, low drop, etc.) while some people play outside economy? GGG want players preferring support($) outside? What they want?

For last, trade is give item for another item. Give item to be part of outside lottery is trade too? Someone know what GGG allow?
Last edited by Apocalich on Oct 27, 2016, 11:46:50 PM
Can anyone rephase the op, its a total mess with little content aside from liking lnb (i like the podcast video too)?

He promised 57 chaos to someone who gave him the fuse that made it 6l? Then didnt give 57c?
"
Chadwixx wrote:
Can anyone rephase the op, its a total mess with little content aside from liking lnb (i like the podcast video too)?

He promised 57 chaos to someone who gave him the fuse that made it 6l? Then didnt give 57c?

As I udnerstand it, someone from Reddit suggested LNB do a lottery at 57 chaos. LNB was convinced and did it, ended up 6-linking his item. He gave 57 chaos as promised. Then other people from Reddit called him out, saying 57 chaos for a 6-L lottery is a scam. LNB apologized for the sake of his career as a streamer.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info