Different point of view - support for LNB - against reddit scam wagoon

A scam is a scam is a scam. You pay people to take all the risk for you, scam. You underpay ridiculously for a 6L, scam. So the people giving away fusings didn't know they could get way more than 57c if they 6L ANY armor of their own, still a scam.

Just lock him out for a week and be done with it.
We fight to delay the end because it's the means that matter.
How is this any different than the time that Kripp paid out for whoever provided the fusing that 6L his Searing Touch back in the day?
U MAD?
"
Timewar9 wrote:

So you want to deny him the possibility to stream, therefore taking his real-life money away, because within a completely player-determined economy, he made a transaction with full consent and no deception.
"
Applefarm wrote:
"
Timewar9 wrote:

So you want to deny him the possibility to stream, therefore taking his real-life money away, because within a completely player-determined economy, he made a transaction with full consent and no deception.

Absolutely. Why the hell should anyone be allowed to break the rules simply because they make money doing it?
"
Timewar9 wrote:
"
Applefarm wrote:

Absolutely. Why the hell should anyone be allowed to break the rules simply because they make money doing it?

What rules?
"
Applefarm wrote:
"
Timewar9 wrote:
"
Applefarm wrote:

What rules?

Scamming. People get banned for it you know.
"
Applefarm wrote:

What rules?

don t offend special snowflakes redditors
Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
People have a way too loose definition of scam.

A scam would be if:
1. I held a 6L lottery with payout of 15ex
2. After X people giving me fuses, the next guy gave me Y fuses which 6L the item
3. I refuse to pay the 15ex

See, that is a scam.
When you make promises to other people, gain monetary value from it and then refuse to come through with your promises.

People who participated knew the payout beforehand, participated anyway, and in the end the winner did get paid.

There was no scam, though if i was on his place I would have said to the winner that I will give him some more currency after I had more because I don't have more at me now.
[2.2] The Vampire - Tanky 2H Axe Slayer Duelist - /view-thread/1611662
Last edited by Mannoth on Sep 25, 2016, 6:57:56 PM
"
Timewar9 wrote:
Scamming. People get banned for it you know.

I'm sorry, but that's not how litigation works. Scamming is a very loosely defined category of action.

You are advocating punishment. Therefore, it is you who needs to provide reasoning. Specific rules ( Twitch, GGG ) and how they apply. "All my pals agree that he did something wrong" is not grounds for punishment.

Also, my understanding of scamming is a situation where someone is wronged by not getting what he was promised. By this definition, there was absolutely no wrongdoing.

Is yours different? How? How does it apply to these events? Please, do tell.
People questioning my view of what a scam is need to read my posts.

Now if you do read my posts, you do not see me saying anything about him needing to give further payouts as the people in reddit apparently demanded.

I am advocating GGG take action. I have always advocated this about lotteries and commonly reported when people were spamming lotteries all over global chat some leagues back.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info