House of Mirrors Div Card

So I was running Uber Lab today and this beauty dropped out of the Div treasure chest in the loot room. I looked it up on the Wiki and it says that it only drops in Uber Atziri from the first bosses and I couldn't find any posts about anyone finding it in Uber Lab so I just wanted to report it. Unfortunately I did not take a picture because I didn't know all that at the time. Also had a raw exalt drop in the same run :)
Last bumped on Sep 26, 2016, 3:05:22 PM
and i got 10 mirror drops yesterday but forgot to take a pic
http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/482272972291262174/A5409CB2D87913C9837051161579758CDA3DDF31/

Here's my stash after I sold it. Believe me or not, lol. I don't care.
Last edited by BrownTown86 on Sep 25, 2016, 3:29:25 AM
i can also link a picture of my stash and say its my stash after i sold 10 mirrors for 100c
Sorry.

But I have to ask.

Why the fuck did you post a pic of your stash?

What on earth could the purpose possibly be?
"
Sorry.

But I have to ask.

Why the fuck did you post a pic of your stash?

What on earth could the purpose possibly be?

No reason to get angry, lol. He didn't believe me so I showed him that I had enough currency to have sold it.
Derp.

That is not how you do it, nobody will believe you...
Spreading salt since 2006
Last edited by Necromael on Sep 25, 2016, 5:24:50 AM
Like,why would someone lie about a damn mirror div card? Not like he got 50...
"
Kasapnica wrote:
Like,why would someone lie about a damn mirror div card? Not like he got 50...

The funny thing is that I'm not even trying to brag that I got it. I just wanted to report it so it could potentially be added to the Wiki so people know it drops there. Seriously zero reason to lie about it. If I was going to come here and lie about drops I "didn't take pictures of" it wouldn't be 1/9th of a mirror.
Last edited by BrownTown86 on Sep 25, 2016, 5:59:25 AM
Last Hope drops from Uber chests too, even tho wiki says it only drops in Vaal temple.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info