random key problem

"
Liquidator wrote:
I see one problem with random beta .Some people have this as their day job ... creating massive amount of accounts ->getting keys -> selling those keys to make money . In my opinion this gap have to be closed .
1) We have ways of detecting people using multiple accounts, and they get all their accounts banned. If people are reallg good at covering their tracks then we can't get all of them - it's impossible to tell for sure. But we get a lot.

Also, having lots of accounts does NOT give you keys you can sell, it (if undetected) gives more chances at the beta timer. The beta timer does not distribute keys, it just activates the specific accounts into the beta. It doesn't give out any key that can be transfered to another account - those are on;y obtainable as friend keys, which are given out to people who are actually in the beta and testing things already.
"
4iriks wrote:
How do i know my account can still be chosen by beta timer? My both brothers created account from my pc , so it is 3 accounts on my IP and my MAC adress !
"
Voragain wrote:
I'm intrigued by that too actually. I made my account, and my girlfriend's, on my computer. How do I know I'm not flagged as being a multi-keyer?
From what you've described, you don't have enough accounts from the same IP that the system would notice. We're well aware that people share computers. Multi-accounters generally have many more accounts than you're describing.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info