help me to understand my rip ?

Hello.

Promenade map. boss fight .. im slayer/lacerate . i turned off all ele dmg .<auras_add fire gem>
i didnt even attack. sudden my cwdt+arc breath+GMP+chain worked and than.. my HP went down like crazy..WTF? i run off and suddenly my hp went down more and i riped..<proly chains worked> BUT
Tell me.. FROM where was that dmg if im melee char not caster etc. Why my cwdt+arctic breath deal even whatever dmg? thats not right yes? pls rell me what just happened !
Last bumped on Sep 26, 2016, 2:44:08 AM
The boss is casting lightning thorns. So you get damage reflected per hit. can see it like shavronne's wrappings lightning damage reflected on hit.
But its cwdt setup..avg dmg shows 21 ...my res was caped +end charges 6..no ele weakness etc..thats Impossible ..even if it ref 100% it wont kill me cuz i have had ~500 life regen 6200 life pool.
nobody res me..i know but thats not my fault i guess..i hope someone will check it..
Lightning Thorns isn't a percent damage, it's flat damage to the attacker per hit. I don't know how much exactly, but even with max lightning res, it's very much noticeable.
What are the other mods on the map ;V

Also the bosses hit extremely hard by the way.
Last edited by RagnarokChu on Sep 24, 2016, 2:40:55 PM
shocked by lightning aoe and dual striked by the 2nd boss.....saw it many time on my party budy.....

have fun
learning is a painful process ... knowledge is the most deadly weapon.
I was playing coc - gmp- Arctic breath - fireball - barrage build and it dmged me for 10.5k ES leaving me with 500 ES. Basically you don't want to fight this boss at all if you play builds with a multiple projectiles or a lot of hits per seconds as it will instant kill you.
"
Dr1MaR wrote:
I was playing coc - gmp- Arctic breath - fireball - barrage build and it dmged me for 10.5k ES leaving me with 500 ES. Basically you don't want to fight this boss at all if you play builds with multiple projectiles or a lot of hits per seconds as it will instant kill you.
Oops double post
But U are dealing spell dmg.. Im not..I have NULL add spell dmg etc.
there is smth wrong.. It never happend before with those thorns.
f it. I just hate thoose kind of things when u did not a single mistake and the game F u up.
its just bull-s h i t///

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info