Solo beta testers

I would like to offer to people that are in the game and are playing solo and have a friend invite to consider making a friend. I am from New York and available to play most hours of the day since I'm laid off of work. I have played many games over the years (27 years old) and have a Ventrilo server.

This way of asking and/or getting an invite seems more honest to me than making mindless posts. For one this ensures the fact I will be using the game and second or more importantly have someone to play with.

If people read this and post "GIVE ME A KEY." which I am sure people will. Please try not to, just follow a higher path and make sensible posts or contributions to other threads. I thank you all in advance.
bump
GIVE ME A KEY!!!!

Just kidding, Good Luck ^_^
please give me a key. I'm waitng a year... I made account in January 2011....
GIVE ME A KEY, I,m from w.v USA up late play with (teamspeak) (Hi speed cable)I like Roguelike"s (cool)
Last edited by Meatgrinder on Jan 25, 2012, 2:09:43 PM
bump
I'd be happy to jump on your Ventrillo server while playing this game. Being from New Zealand I could induldge you in wonderful things to do in this country should you ever choose to come here. I've been a gamer for many years and have made quite a name of myself in some communities, espcially counter-strike. I'm currently playing League Of Legends which I've been playing for awhile and welcome to give you tips and whatnot. I've also tried a lot of MMOs so have a good feel for how they work and how to become a great player :)
A higher path? Whining about a key no matter how, wont get u one.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info