[2.6] HC! THE IMMORTAL FLAME! RF JUGGERNAUT - NEAR INVINCIBILITY ON A 1c BUDGET! ATZIRI/U-LAB/T15

when can i start using rightous fire? like after leveling up and the requirements stats to run rightous fire?
... just read the guide...
Thx for the build, currrently working on sth similar.
Surprised noone mentionned meginor vise http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Meginord%27s_Vise
If you go full strength then doon becomes > to doryani and these gloves add significant amt of damage with limited downside on life (or at least as far as pathofbuilding says).
Regen is just icing on the cake.

Procing EO and EE through cwdt - orb of storm - coh - flammability together with tempest shield pretty much nullifies the need for added cold damage I guess (needs to be tested).

Links I'm considering beyond the 4L RF
shield charge - faster attacks - fortify
cwdt - orb of storm - coh - flammability
Determination - PoF / Enduring Cry
cwdt - IC - ID - Tempest Shield

Last edited by ytz on Apr 4, 2017, 7:51:37 AM
Thanks for the build!

Im currently 86 and it feels very solid, defense and dmg wise.
Legacy blood dance are very cheap and give 1% lifereg/frenzy, very good.
Witchfire flask is amazing. Sitting at almost 8k hp at the moment. Only thin I miss is good helm with horror essence craft and belt with +1 end charge.

Im unsure about my flask setup. I am using now:
Blood of Karui, Witchfire, Ruby, Quicksilver and saphire

Would you recommend other setup? Feels ok for me now.

My char: VolatileOneHitWonder if you want have a look.

Stay safe exiles!
"
ytz wrote:

Procing EO and EE through cwdt - orb of storm - coh - flammability together with tempest shield pretty much nullifies the need for added cold damage I guess (needs to be tested).

Orb of storm can't be used with CWDT. It's player casted only.
"
ytz wrote:

Links I'm considering beyond the 4L RF
shield charge - faster attacks - fortify
cwdt - orb of storm - coh - flammability
Determination - PoF / Enduring Cry
cwdt - IC - ID - Tempest Shield

As mentioned already, Orb of Storms doesn't work with CwDT.

I assume you're using Iron Reflexes. If so, Grace would be better than Determination up to a certain amount of base armour (from passive tree and equipped items). You need about 5000 armour before Determination adds more than Grace. You also don't want to evade that much if you're using CwDT to proc buffs. The only other reason you use Determination in this build is if you didn't have enough Dex to spare - Grace is the only skill in this build which needs more than 100 Dex.
Nothing is true; everything is permitted.
Last edited by thsscapii on Apr 7, 2017, 11:49:41 PM
I know that you sort of mentioned why you don't want to rely on spells for damage only RF but there's 1 single spell that fits perfectly in RF builds: Scorching Ray. It maintains the none hit status which allows you to maintain EE, it reduces Fire Resistance thus giving RF Fire Penetration that actually works, it benefits from RF's increased spell damage and it scales off the same things RF does barring health that is. Even as a single link anywhere on your gear(even an unset ring if you have no spare slots anywhere else due to using Kaom's Heart) it adds tremendous value to RF builds. Of course that means you won't be relying/using Cyclone so just shift the Fortify over to your movement skill and replace Cyclone with Orb of Storms to proc your curses and EE(can also proc EE with Shield Charge with +cold/lightning damage on any gear slot). RF is still enough for general mapping but for tough bosses, uber Izaro and of course Guardians/Shaper Scorching Ray really helps a lot.
This build is op, I'm so strong and with the flask setup I can also run NO REGEN!!

My items aren't perfect, but I'm so strong, it is boring to play him anymore ^^
How likely is it to get the Rise of the Phoenix shield via cards in a SSF league? I've been away for quite some time and don't know how new things work yet, that's why I ask if it is possible to simply start the build and then keep farming these new Cards for a bit to exchange them for the shield.
Last edited by Tanit on May 9, 2017, 5:47:28 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info