[2.6] HC! THE IMMORTAL FLAME! RF JUGGERNAUT - NEAR INVINCIBILITY ON A 1c BUDGET! ATZIRI/U-LAB/T15

Sorry if I have missed something but in the skills section is there a reason it says to keep RF and Cyclone at level 1?
how does it Rise of the pheonix rises the resist cap. It gives resist but it doesn't rise the cap.
"
Sidu wrote:
how does it Rise of the pheonix rises the resist cap. It gives resist but it doesn't rise the cap.

Rise of the Phoenix gives +8% for maximum fire resist
Nice build so far, I've been leveling as facebreaker/shield charge and just got to act5 Merc. Two questions:

1. I accidentally 5 linked a Carcass Jack. What is the best way to utilize it for this build while I save up for a Kaom's?

2. Also, how do we utilize the level 30 iron will aura in the Doon Cuebiyari Vaal Sceptre?
I loved this build, and I was thinking about adding something naugthy to it, maybe on a 2nd weapon...

I'm posting this here because I'm very unexperienced, I could use some help and opinions

I want to use Vaal RF! And Vaal Immo call to survive, with 7 endurance charges and increased duration support this should be long enough to try to get my life back, specially since RF will turn off. I was thinking about 2 redbeaks(+100% dmg on low life each), one with VRF and buffs and the other with Vaal Immortal call, +duration, maybe some trigger (not sure this will work, I should probably press both skills myself)

I'm on a SC league, so death isn't all that bad, I can think of over a thousand ways that I'll just die LOL

I'm not sure how swapping weapons affect souls(Vaal Gem), and this would take some preparations, 96 souls without my shield (I could use it instead of the 2nd redbeak, maybe if they dont stack the extra dmg)... And I cant see why you keep RF lvl 1 btw, isn't the self dmg always 90% of hp?(to be mitigated)

One thing I am sure, this will surelly be fun, the idea of blowing myself up on something and hopefully surviving, plus the complete sinergy with the build, this is gonna be epic!
"
mrcrocker wrote:
Sorry if I have missed something but in the skills section is there a reason it says to keep RF and Cyclone at level 1?

Levels on RF don't affect this build in any way since we don't utilize the "more % spell damage" it provides since this is a pure RF build, and RF doesn't count as a spell. Feel free to level it anyways and sell it at lvl 20 or trade it in for 20% RF at the merchant with the GCP recipe, whichever sells for more. We keep cyclone low level so it costs less mana. In short, levels on RF and Cyclone don't impact this build's damage at all.

"
Ravenous0001 wrote:
Nice build so far, I've been leveling as facebreaker/shield charge and just got to act5 Merc. Two questions:

1. I accidentally 5 linked a Carcass Jack. What is the best way to utilize it for this build while I save up for a Kaom's?

2. Also, how do we utilize the level 30 iron will aura in the Doon Cuebiyari Vaal Sceptre?

1. Best way to utilize that would be to get an additional curse and link Cyclone - Fortify - Curse on hit - Flammability - Elemental Weakness, OR if you don't have a helmet with an Essence of Horror roll on it you can link RF - Inc AOE - Conc Effect - Elemental Weakness - Inc Burning Damage in your Carcass Jack.

2. Honestly not sure, it's there mostly as a superfluous mod, but if you really want you can 4-link a spell in there for extra damage or to proc Elemental Equilibrium. There might be a more creative way that I don't know though!

"
shuvok wrote:
I loved this build, and I was thinking about adding something naugthy to it, maybe on a 2nd weapon...

I'm posting this here because I'm very unexperienced, I could use some help and opinions

I want to use Vaal RF! And Vaal Immo call to survive, with 7 endurance charges and increased duration support this should be long enough to try to get my life back, specially since RF will turn off. I was thinking about 2 redbeaks(+100% dmg on low life each), one with VRF and buffs and the other with Vaal Immortal call, +duration, maybe some trigger (not sure this will work, I should probably press both skills myself)

I'm on a SC league, so death isn't all that bad, I can think of over a thousand ways that I'll just die LOL

I'm not sure how swapping weapons affect souls(Vaal Gem), and this would take some preparations, 96 souls without my shield (I could use it instead of the 2nd redbeak, maybe if they dont stack the extra dmg)... And I cant see why you keep RF lvl 1 btw, isn't the self dmg always 90% of hp?(to be mitigated)

One thing I am sure, this will surelly be fun, the idea of blowing myself up on something and hopefully surviving, plus the complete sinergy with the build, this is gonna be epic!

This sounds like a blast (haha), let me know how it goes! x)
Bandits please ?¿
Hey man I tried messaging you in game. I wanted to post an update for this build on the current league.

One of many small changes that help this build out and make it feel way smoother is instead of lightning warp, using shield charge/faster attacks/fortify.

We need more speed and dodge mechanics in the current meta and this supplies it!

That along with utilizing a few of the close jewel spots you have on your skill tree instead of some of the 5% nodes around level 85.

You also really don't need blade vortex anymore, you should have enough crit to proc Elemental Overload with just your cyclone when needed. Also no real need for frenzy when cyclone does the same thing 90% of the time. And when you are fighting a boss without a way to generate frenzy with cyclone, you are usually more worried about positioning.

Instead putting your flame golem, tempest shield, and vortex on your CWDT seems to be much more effective. This keeps your golem up all the time, and vortex with tempest shield helps you survive more and helps to proc elemental equilibrium.

I can go on more, but this was a great starter guide and i've been playing it since the start of the league with my own tweaks along the way.

Up to T15 maps, and have done the breachloards..except chayula, way too expensive right now for me.
IGN: HotnessEverspleen
Last edited by Secksy on Dec 23, 2016, 4:33:23 AM
ruby flask and life regen?
"
Secksy wrote:
Hey man I tried messaging you in game. I wanted to post an update for this build on the current league.

One of many small changes that help this build out and make it feel way smoother is instead of lightning warp, using shield charge/faster attacks/fortify.

We need more speed and dodge mechanics in the current meta and this supplies it!

That along with utilizing a few of the close jewel spots you have on your skill tree instead of some of the 5% nodes around level 85.

You also really don't need blade vortex anymore, you should have enough crit to proc Elemental Overload with just your cyclone when needed. Also no real need for frenzy when cyclone does the same thing 90% of the time. And when you are fighting a boss without a way to generate frenzy with cyclone, you are usually more worried about positioning.

Instead putting your flame golem, tempest shield, and vortex on your CWDT seems to be much more effective. This keeps your golem up all the time, and vortex with tempest shield helps you survive more and helps to proc elemental equilibrium.

I can go on more, but this was a great starter guide and i've been playing it since the start of the league with my own tweaks along the way.

Up to T15 maps, and have done the breachloards..except chayula, way too expensive right now for me.

Hello there thanks for the extra tips, if you have more of them, please post them!
I just started the build myself on BHC, i'll keep you guys updated.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info