[2.6] HC! THE IMMORTAL FLAME! RF JUGGERNAUT - NEAR INVINCIBILITY ON A 1c BUDGET! ATZIRI/U-LAB/T15

"
PKiller wrote:
What the hell with your clear speed mate? You are like brain damaged person trying to learn cosmos.

Wow, thank you for this most insightful and constructive comment! It's really specific and informs me on how to improve my gameplay!

/s
How is Atziri? Do you change anything around? Recommended stats for attempt?
Yo guys,

I'm following this guide and it's going reasonably well. I'm having a little trouble with life regen - That is, I lose life any time I don't have ruby flask on. Is this working as intended?

My character is LAW_IcantHelpMyself

I have 87% fire res without potion, 93% with, 6.3k life, 747.2 regen per second. Those are stats without charges etc.

Also if anyone could advise what to upgrade next would be great. I'm figuring a lot probably comes down to getting the next 10 levels and getting more hps, but to be fair 4 of those levels will be getting frenzy charge 5 and endurance charge 8, so there will be 6 life nodes in the next 10 levels.

All in all I'm having a lot of fun, but some pointers would be great. I've been doing tier 9 maps but sometimes I mess up and die. Anything above that I tend to have issues with. I've also had issues with the merc labyrinth but that may just be because I'm bad.

Cheers,
"
CyANt1FiC wrote:
Yo guys,

I'm following this guide and it's going reasonably well. I'm having a little trouble with life regen - That is, I lose life any time I don't have ruby flask on. Is this working as intended?

My character is LAW_IcantHelpMyself

I have 87% fire res without potion, 93% with, 6.3k life, 747.2 regen per second. Those are stats without charges etc.

Also if anyone could advise what to upgrade next would be great. I'm figuring a lot probably comes down to getting the next 10 levels and getting more hps, but to be fair 4 of those levels will be getting frenzy charge 5 and endurance charge 8, so there will be 6 life nodes in the next 10 levels.

All in all I'm having a lot of fun, but some pointers would be great. I've been doing tier 9 maps but sometimes I mess up and die. Anything above that I tend to have issues with. I've also had issues with the merc labyrinth but that may just be because I'm bad.

Cheers,

You should not be losing life when you don't have your ruby flask on. The only exceptions would be when running maps with mods that affect your regen or curse you with vulnerability.

As suggested by EcksWhaiXi, getting a marble amulet will be a big help to your life regen. That should be your next upgrade.

Last edited by Romados on Oct 24, 2016, 12:46:19 PM
How good is juggernaut compared to chieftain? What are the advantages / disadvantages? =)
''Stand amongst the ashes of a trillion dead souls and ask the ghosts if honor matters.
The silence is your answer.''

IGN: Vaeralyse
Excuse me, but I don't see how you get approx. 12,000 armour in the screenshot you posted. Your tree gives you 232% increased armour. With the implicit armour from your items and iron reflexes, wouldn't you need approx. 3614 armour from your items to achieve 12,000 armour in total?

Am i correct in my calculation or am i missing something? If I'm correct, I don't see how you are getting 3614 armour from your items. Please explain.
"
coatofarms wrote:
Excuse me, but I don't see how you get approx. 12,000 armour in the screenshot you posted. Your tree gives you 232% increased armour. With the implicit armour from your items and iron reflexes, wouldn't you need approx. 3614 armour from your items to achieve 12,000 armour in total?

Am i correct in my calculation or am i missing something? If I'm correct, I don't see how you are getting 3614 armour from your items. Please explain.

Iron Reflexes + Grace aura
"
Tagek wrote:
How good is juggernaut compared to chieftain? What are the advantages / disadvantages? =)

I do a breakdown of Chieftan vs Juggernaut in the guide, but in general Juggernaut offers a little more damage and FAR more survivability,
Shameless bump for the 2.5 update!
so, what about witchfire brew? it looks so gorgeous for this build
http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Witchfire_Brew
specially since increases on dmg wont affect the damage taken, right?
with the max roll of 70% more DoT and the vulnerability's 33% extra DoT this should more than double your DPS for 5 seconds, also some extra 30% from physical dmg
and 15 of 30 charges, you can use twice and replenish fast

edit: ok, I just found that on the guide, it is already there, can't wait to get mine
good job on this build, seems like fun, I'll try it as soon as I can get to lvl 65

edit 2: I've been checking some helmets and I've found 2 that might be interesting, first is Hrimnor's Resolve, that has (30% - 40%) increased fire dmg, some great armor (500+), some 30% cold res and 50% chance to avoid cold status, the other one that might work is Scold's Bridle, this one is basically useless exept that it increases spell dmg (80% - 100%), the backfire is 400% of mana cost as physical dmg, basically nothing since we ignore 90% of it and we don't really need to cast much
That kaom ring after prophecy is kind of interesting with that 0,4% life regen per endurance charge and the extra charge
Last edited by shuvok on Dec 15, 2016, 12:28:04 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info