[2.6] HC! THE IMMORTAL FLAME! RF JUGGERNAUT - NEAR INVINCIBILITY ON A 1c BUDGET! ATZIRI/U-LAB/T15

Life 7150
armor 5400 with no endurance
fire res 87 rest 75
my passives r on my hcar inmortalli jugernaut on HC essence

life regen 914 per sec

Ty
"
Camaron wrote:

I am lvl 75 now and feel squishy, duno what i am doin wrong but bosses in t3 maps take some time to kill and almost kill me. This lack of life regen is scary since we got no life leech

My char is in hc essence jugernaut inmortalli

well I'm doing t7, 8 and 9 atm and it's going quite well after some gear investment. "Southbound" with a 16% life roll and an 8% "Anatomical Knowledge" are also good for defences.
Last edited by wukmaster on Sep 28, 2016, 11:33:38 AM
Last edited by wukmaster on Sep 28, 2016, 2:52:44 PM

Wuku can you show your char so i can see your gear pls
"
Camaron wrote:
Life 7150
armor 5400 with no endurance
fire res 87 rest 75
my passives r on my hcar inmortalli jugernaut on HC essence

life regen 914 per sec

Ty

I looked over your passives, you want to take the Elemental Equilibrium and Iron Reflexes Keystones, those will help very much with your damage and tankiness. I had ~15k armor with the Grace Aura + Iron Reflexes combo. Elemental Equilbrium will reduce your enemies' fire resistance by 50%, helping a lot with damage. Your life and fire resistances are good, grab a Ruby Flask with a helpful suffix like "of Warding" or "of Staunching" and pop it when you need health Regen

"
wukmaster wrote:

damn man, thats some beast chaos resistance, and it's good to know that's obtainable with this build. i'd very much like to see your gear too! thank you for the catch on the passive tree, originally i wanted the extra frenzy charge duration when i theorycrafted this build, but in practice the extra passive would be more useful elsewhere. I'll change my passive trees accordingly/
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/wukmaster/characters Triggered_Inferno_Cop

Well as you can see i haven't been able to afford kaom's or a good helmet or a good amulet yet but if we take your gear form the guide for example you could still get chaos resistance on both rings, and the belt by sacrificing 24 strength without changing any other stats (if you had the same things with 1 roll changed for chaos resistance). This would of course be more expensive but it is theoretically attainable.

PS: i find myself lacking a little mana sometimes, is that just me overusing cyclone or does anyone else also run into that problem?
Last edited by wukmaster on Sep 29, 2016, 3:59:48 PM
"
wukmaster wrote:
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/wukmaster/characters Triggered_Inferno_Cop

Well as you can see i haven't been able to afford kaom's or a good helmet or a good amulet yet but if we take your gear form the guide for example you could still get chaos resistance on both rings, and the belt by sacrificing 24 strength without changing any other stats (if you had the same things with 1 roll changed for chaos resistance). This would of course be more expensive but it is theoretically attainable.

PS: i find myself lacking a little mana sometimes, is that just me overusing cyclone or does anyone else also run into that problem?

I find if i overuse cyclone or lightning warp i will run out of mana, however i have a decent amount of mana regen and mana on my gear that sustains me pretty well. note that you dont need to use cyclone too frequently in order to apply curses, EE, and proc fortify
Loving the build so far. Thanks for sharing!
"
Romados wrote:
Loving the build so far. Thanks for sharing!

I'm glad to hear it, and happy to help! x)
What the hell with your clear speed mate? You are like brain damaged person trying to learn cosmos.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info