[2.6] HC! THE IMMORTAL FLAME! RF JUGGERNAUT - NEAR INVINCIBILITY ON A 1c BUDGET! ATZIRI/U-LAB/T15

"
why no?

+2 endurance and 8% life reg

By all means, rock double Kaom's Way if you can, however you trade the very high amount of resistances and HP available on rare rings and will have to itemize accordingly elsewhere; this build already has several slots dedicated to uniques. If you look at my rings, theyre literally where i have all my resistances >.> In the end, +2 more endurance charges on my build is redundant because I'll be overcapping phys dmg reduction by ~5-8% and only gain 12% increased damage, though it could free up valuable passives on the tree and the life regen % is sexy. A rare ring with % fire dmg, high HP and the resistances i need would be more desirable in my eyes. However, 1 Kaom's Way could make life much easier, especially early on.
"
EcksWhaiXi wrote:
"
why no?

+2 endurance and 8% life reg

By all means, rock double Kaom's Way if you can, however you trade the very high amount of resistances and HP available on rare rings and will have to itemize accordingly elsewhere; this build already has several slots dedicated to uniques. If you look at my rings, theyre literally where i have all my resistances >.> In the end, +2 more endurance charges on my build is redundant because I'll be overcapping phys dmg reduction by ~5-8% and only gain 12% increased damage, though it could free up valuable passives on the tree and the life regen % is sexy. A rare ring with % fire dmg, high HP and the resistances i need would be more desirable in my eyes. However, 1 Kaom's Way could make life much easier, especially early on.

oh ok this is also great
This is not nessecarily about the build but i just made a really good marble amulet for this build. Bought it blue and regaled the all elemental resistance roll. really hyped to be able to put it on

Last edited by Yatunic on Sep 24, 2016, 8:00:09 PM
You mention Kaom's Heart is relatively cheap. I am afraid you got a bargain on yours. All I see are 90c+

"
Seufari wrote:
You mention Kaom's Heart is relatively cheap. I am afraid you got a bargain on yours. All I see are 90c+

They were cheap earlier in the league, i think they went up becuase ziggy d is now doing a righteous fire build. So basicly whenver a well known streamer uses any unique it rises in price

I would recomend getting a belly of the beast for the build as those are kinda cheap at the moment and are not too bad compared to the kaoms heart
Last edited by Yatunic on Sep 24, 2016, 9:03:24 PM
Have you tried new essence gloves or helm ? doesnt they work with rf ?

This is the glove version:
"
Yatunic wrote:
This is not nessecarily about the build but i just made a really good marble amulet for this build. Bought it blue and regaled the all elemental resistance roll. really hyped to be able to put it on

Grats on the nice roll!

"
Yatunic wrote:
"
Seufari wrote:

They were cheap earlier in the league, i think they went up becuase ziggy d is now doing a righteous fire build. So basicly whenver a well known streamer uses any unique it rises in price

I would recomend getting a belly of the beast for the build as those are kinda cheap at the moment and are not too bad compared to the kaoms heart

Man, that's a crying shame. I got my kaom's by turning in a set of the "Pride Before the Fall" cards that I purchased for about 4-5c each. I will have to edit that section in the guide. Yatunic is correct, a Belly of the Beast got me to level 90 just fine, and allows you much more flexibility on your sockets.

"
Quasireel wrote:
Have you tried new essence gloves or helm ? doesnt they work with rf ?

This is the glove version:

Holy. Fuck. I did not know about the Essences that apply 30% more dmg to gloves or helmet, but I'm gonna get on that right away, and they're going into the guide. That would be a TREMENDOUS boost to RF dmg, about 13k higher dps for my current build to a max of ~65-70k dps.
I think the Witchfire Brew flask could possibly be a worthwhile thing for this build.
rip you make mistake

remove rf while you doing traps is ez
Last edited by davc1234567890 on Sep 25, 2016, 12:58:15 PM

Shouldn't keep trying anymore right? This is almost the best I could get, only missing like 39 hp which is okay, don't need resist cause there's plenty of room to get them and it has absolute max str roll. I'm quite happy with it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info