[2.6] HC! THE IMMORTAL FLAME! RF JUGGERNAUT - NEAR INVINCIBILITY ON A 1c BUDGET! ATZIRI/U-LAB/T15

2.6 UPDATE: LEGACY LEAGUE
After playing and ripping on almost every other build in the LHC endgame, I'm finally returning to my roots and playing this build again. I'll post updates and edit the guide based on my findings when I get to RF and a high level, but in the meantime everything in this guide should be the same.

MY CHARACTER(S)
Spoiler

CURRENT CHARACTER
Coming Soon

1st Character's death: https://www.twitch.tv/eckswhaixi/v/91277205
Common-sense PSA: Don't check texts on Uber Lab traps!

2nd CHARACTER (EHC) - RIP!!!

I died to the lightning totem boss in Plateau after I killed the frost one. That thing does crazy burst lightning damage.

Level: 81
HP: 6.9k
Gear: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/EcksWhaiXi/characters - XYZ_Cholula (with an A, XYZ_Cholulu was my first RF Juggernaut)

WHO?
Spoiler
Hi guys and welcome to my first guide for Path of Exile. I'm EcksWhaiXi (xyz for short), a veteran player in Hardcore leagues exclusively with just shy of 3000 hours logged in PoE. However, until now I lived the scrub life and had never gotten to level 90 in a single HC league. Then 2.4 showed up along with Essence, and after two dead characters I was determined to make the tankiest endgame-viable build I could.

WHAT?
Spoiler
I decided to try out something I hadn't in a while: Pure Righteous Fire. My build is heavily influenced by Niffler's Pure RF build, which is what I used to run when I did this build previously.

Pure Righteous Fire is a very unique build set-up around a very unique skill. Righteous Fire is toggled on and cannot be toggled off unless you leave an area or use an "of Dousing" flask. It inflicts burning damage over time (DoT) on both yourself and enemies within its radius. To sustain it you must stack both "% life regen per second" and "% maximum fire resistance", which is accomplished with passives and items. RF only has a select group of damage modifiers that actually work with it: increased damage, increased DoT, increased fire damage, increased burning damage, increased elemental damage, and increased area damage. It is not affected by increased spell damage. Furthermore, RF does not register as a hit caused by the player, making you immune to all reflect but unable to benefit from "Damage penetrates % Fire/Elemental Resistance", though we have a workaround detailed later on.

To sum my version of this build up simply: we abuse the f**k out of the Juggernaut Ascendancy to stack both huge amounts of Damage Reduction and Increased Damage at the same time; two birds, one stone. This is done with the Juggernaut nodes that amplify Fortitude (generated on hit with Cyclone) and Endurance Charges. What results is one of the strongest solo builds available, all for the pittance of a cost that it takes to purchase a Rise of the Phoenix, our build enabler.

WHY?
Spoiler
PROS:
-8k+ Health Pool
-More Health = More Damage!
-90% Physical Damage Reduction at Max Endurance Charges (all the time)
-88% Fire Resistance (94% w/ Ruby Flask)
-Reflect Immune
-Can safely do Atziri/T15 Maps/Uber Lab
-EXTREMELY CHEAP to get started (RotP goes for 1c or less)
-4L Primary Skill
-Nice damage in the endgame (100k DPS)

CONS:
-Requires minimum of level 65 before RF can be used (leveling = f**king kill me)
-Most effective in solo play or parties with few members
-Must avoid certain map mods. Though some can be overcome with better gear and higher levels/resistances, others cannot! eg. 60% Less/No Regen, Vulnerability + Elemental Weakness Curse Combo, -Max% Player Resistances, etc.
-Only a few real cons (too OP, nerf RF?)

I believe the pros and cons are enough to answer why you should go Juggernaut Pure RF. However, I will propose and answer questions that should have answers, and will answer yours if you have any.

WHY USE RIGHTEOUS FIRE AS YOUR PRIMARY DAMAGE INSTEAD OF SPELLS, OR IN GENERAL EVEN?
It's true, RF gives a wicked boost to spell damage. However, the goal of this build is focused on survivability as much as damage. In SC dying means exp loss, which can be devastatingly inefficient at high levels. In HC dying means, well, duh. The beauty of Righteous Fire is that it gains more base damage the more health you stack, since it burns enemies for 50% of your max health per second. We layer all kinds of damage boosts/enemy resistance reductions on top of that base 50% in order to make RF's damage comparable to some of the best skills/builds out there. Also, RF is a badass skill for badasses only, because setting yourself on fire to melt your enemies is extremely metal.

WHY MARAUDER?
Ez answer, because of the Juggernaut Ascendancy (explained below). However, Mara Juggy is best only for my brand of Tanky Pure RF. Templar or Scion would be more efficient for SC RF builds or LL/ES RF builds, which have their own set of pros and cons compared to my build.

WHY JUGGERNAUT INSTEAD OF CHIEFTAIN?
Chieftain works for RF builds too--if you're going RF spell totems, which this build does not. Originally I planned and even specced this build as a Chieftain, until I realized the benefits of that Ascendancy either didn't apply to RF because of its unique skill functions, or would be awkward to work in as a Self-Cast RF build. I took a peak at Juggernaut and realized I could obtain much higher survivabilty and more damage with it than I could with Chieftain. (explained even farther below!)

HOW?
Spoiler
I'll split the mechanics and explanations of my build into two categories: Offense and Defense, even though they're interchangeable at certain points. These go in-depth, reference the TL;DR section for a summation.

OFFENSE

We boost RF's damage in a few ways: support gems, items, passive skills, and enemy fire resistance reduction.

*RF used to be a 4-link only skill forever. RF - Concentrated Effect - Increased AoE - Increased Burning Damage. Then we got the Elemental Focus support gem, which works wonderfully with RF; we get the "more % elemental damage" without worrying about the "cannot inflict status ailments" because RF doesn't ignite. It just burns. You might be thinking, "So now it's a 5L skill?" The short, simple answer is no. The long, complicated answer is yessss...ish. Allow me to explain.

There's a special unique out there for Pure Righteous Fire Builds, one that gives immense amounts of health and increased fire damage. In return, we have to deal with no sockets in the slot that can have the most links. I'm talking about Kaom's Heart, of course. Until Elemental Focus came around, Kaom's had perfect synergy with RF builds that could afford it, since you just popped RF and its supports in a 4L elsewhere amongst your gear. I still believe Kaom's Heart to be the BiS chest piece for this build. Instead, we replace "Increased Burning Damage" with "Elemental Focus", because we want "more" (multiplicative) damage rather than "increased" (additive) damage on our RF. Meanwhile, the 1k or so bonus HP and 20-40% increased fire damage you get from Kaom's, over any other chest piece, makes up for the lost "Increased Burning Damage" gem. The runner-up chest piece for this build, Belly of the Beast, CAN be 5 or 6 linked, therefore allowing your RF to be supported by ALL THE GEMS. HOWEVER, it's a PAIN IN THE ASS to get the 4 blue sockets and 1 red socket you'll need, then link them together. Seriously, I've tried and sank 1000+ chromatics into my Belly's this league and never gotten it. Simply put, the cost of using Belly for a RF 5-link is not practical compared to the marginal increase in damage and large decrease in HP you'd have instead of using a Kaom's Heart.

EDIT: At the time of this original post Kaom's Heart was a relatively cheap unique, however due to an increase in the popularity of the item it can cost upwards of 100c in EHC. I was fortunate enough to acquire mine by using a set of the "Pride Before the Fall" divination cards that I purchased for ~30c. Until you can afford one a high HP rolled Belly of the Beast will suit this build just fine; I got to 90 with one. Since sockets and links are not required on a chest peice, BotB is much cheaper.

Bear in mind that Kaom's Heart is in no way a requirement for this build, only a very nice quality of life improvement. There's the options to use a 5/6L staff with Leo's "reduced DoT damage taken" crafted mod for RF links instead of your 1h weapon and RotP, or to opt for multi-curse cyclone in your Belly links, but those are advanced tactics for builds different this one that I'm not gonna get into right now.

For our other items, we increase our damage with "Increased Fire/Elemental Damage" on weapons, scepters being a prime example. High life on gear increases both offense and defense, and should be your most highly sought after stat following resistance caps. Rings and amulets can roll "Increased % Fire Damage", but this is only a tasty bonus and not to be prioritized. With the introduction of Essences, we can get 30% more elemental damage for socketed gems in our helmet or 30% more DoT for socketed gems in our gloves with these beauties:

This makes it all the more efficient for us to run RF as a 4L.

On our passive tree we take nodes that modify RF's damage like fire, elemental, and area damage, jewel sockets for nicely rolled jewels, and most of all, health! Our Ascendancy is where this build gets interesting. In Juggernaut, we take Unyielding for 30% Increased Damage while under the effect of Fortify, and Unrelenting for 6% Increased Damage Per Endurance Charge, totaling at 48% when you reach this build's max of 8 endurance charges, ON TOP of all the other benefits endurance charges give! We get 3 endurance charges from the passive tree, 1 from the Juggernaut Ascendancy, and 1 from a belt with a corrupted +1 endurance charges roll. Altogether, that's 78% increased damage! Compare that to Chieftain's maximum for self-cast RF, which is a situational 71% at best without the same defensive ability. My absolute favorite thing about Juggernaut is that it effectively arms two of the strongest defensive mechanics in the game, Fortify + Endurance charges. Now, we can't forget Frenzy charges and their sweet "% more damage", so we use a couple nifty tricks I learned from Niffler to generate them. We grab a pair of The Blood Dance boots so we can generate frenzy charges against multiple enemies AND gain .5% life regen per charge, then swap Cyclone with Frenzy when we're up against a single enemy such as a boss. This build can gain a maximum of 6 Frenzy charges, though 5 is more likely/affordable; 1 from the passive tree, 1 from bandits, and 1 from Corrupted Blood Dance with +1 Frenzy Charge.

As mentioned earlier, Righteous Fire cannot benefit from Fire Penetration from gems or passives. Thus, we make up for this by reducing the enemy's fire resistance instead. This is accomplished in two ways: Elemental Equilibrium and Curses, both applied with the Cyclone skill linked to Curse on Hit and "adds #-# cold/lightning damage to attacks" located on an amulet, ring, weapon, or gloves. YOU CANNOT HAVE "ADDS #-# FIRE DAMAGE TO ATTACKS" ANYWHERE ON YOUR GEAR OR YOU WILL NOT BENEFIT FROM ELEMENTAL EQUILIBRIUM. You can curse enemies with either Flammability, Elemental Weakness, or Vulnerability to increase the damage they take from Righteous Fire. The curse is your choice, or even multiple if you find a way to work additional curses efficiently into your build.

It has been brought to my attention that we can take the Elemental Overload keystone and proc it with a lvl 1 CWDT linked to a high crit chance spell and the "Increased Critical Strikes" Gem. This gives us 40% More Elemental Damage, a huge boost.

DEFENSE

The defensive capability of this build has been game-changing for me. We are able to obtain 90% Physical damage reduction (the cap) WITHOUT a granite flask or GG gear by maintaining our endurance charges, something made easy with the Unrelenting passive in Juggernaut, and running Grace in tandem with the "Iron Reflexes" keystone passive.

With Rise of the Phoenix, a leveled Purity of Fire, and Ruby Flasks, we can reach 94% Fire resistance, or even higher with expensive itemization. Bam, we have practically negated two of the game's 5 types of damage, physical being the deadliest in my opinion. This absolutely trivializes a large portion of the game's content.

The most noticeable intake of damage you'll receive will belong to the other types of damage, Cold, Lightning, and Chaos. Fortunately, our huge pool of HP and high amounts of life regen, even with RF active, should give you plenty of time to react to such damage. In encounters where you know the type of damage you'll be facing isn't physical, you can swap Grace for a leveled Purity of Lightning or Cold, and equip defensive flasks accordingly.

On top of all this, you will have 1.5% increased life regen per second during Fortify and 25% increased effect of Fortify, which will always be up as you Cyclone through enemies or whack bosses with Frenzy. That's an extra 25% damage reduction whenever you get hit!

PASSIVES
Spoiler
**See "Leveling" for Build Prior to 65**

BANDITS: +40 HP, Passive, +1 Frenzy Charge

@Level 65 - Bare Minimum
https://goo.gl/Fxh37L

This skeleton of a tree assumes that you have a RotP, all bonus passive points and no Ascendancies, no % life regen from gear (eg. Marble Amulets), or a level 17 Purity of Fire, and therefore must obtain at least 12.6% life regen per second off the tree in order to maintain Righteous Fire. However, % life regen seems to be in abundance these days if you know where to look for it, and as you acquire higher levels, gear, and gems, you will free up many passives for use elsewhere.

@Level 85 - Endgame
https://goo.gl/DWmLhA

This is an example endgame tree. Depending on your preferences/gear/gems, yours could look different, but this is a good, rounded baseline. We got life, enough regen for RF with only a level 17-19 Purity of Fire, some fire damage and AoE, and all the charges we need. Additional passive points beyond this would ideally go into health or jewel sockets.

@My Level - 91 (DEAD CHARACTER)
https://goo.gl/Zor4MN

NOTES
KEYSTONES: The three keystones that are MUST-HAVES are Elemental Equilibrium, Elemental Overload, and Iron Reflexes. We use Elemental Equilibrium to reduce our enemies' Fire Resistance by dealing cold or lightning damage with our melee abilities. We proc Elemental Overload for a 40% More Elemental Damage bonus by linking Blade Vortex to a lvl 1 Cast When Damage Taken and Increased Critical Strikes support Gem. We use the Grace Aura in tandem with Iron Reflexes to give ourselves a substantial Armor boost.
ASCENDANCY POINTS: Allocate your Juggernaut Ascendancy points in this order: Unyielding -> Unflinching -> Unrelenting. The last two points are your choice to allocate where you will; I chose Undeniable for +1000 Accuracy in order to more consistently land my melee attacks in order to proc Fortify and Curse on Hit, since I chose the Elemental Overload Keystone over Resolute Technique. Unbreakable isn't crucial because we don't need the double body armor bonus and you cannot be stunned while cycloning. Unstoppable is nice, but not as necessary as Undeniable in my opinion.

SKILLS
Spoiler
RIGHTEOUS FIRE - Concentrated Effect - Increased Area of Effect - Elemental Focus
**Put your RF links in a helmet or gloves that have the Essence of Horror or Essence of Delirium mods**

CYCLONE(Swap in FRENZY for single target) - Curse on Hit - (Flammability/Elemental Weakness) - Fortify

SHIELD CHARGE - Faster Attacks - (Anything you want here (i.e. fortify instead of on cyclone)

BLADE VORTEX LVL 8 - Cast When Damage Taken LVL 1 - Increased Critical Strikes

GRACE - PURITY OF FIRE - ENDURING CRY - SUMMON FLAME GOLEM

Unless noted otherwise, level your gems to max and emphasize quality on the support gems for Cyclone and RF where you can.

GEAR
Spoiler
This build has one required item:

Rise of the Phoenix raises our Max Fire Resistance cap so we can sustain Righteous Fire. For the rest of the items in this build, I will detail stat priorities, BiS Uniques, or other viable items for each armor slot.

HELMET
There is no BiS unique for helmet. Instead, I recommend an AR/ES base helmet (for easier socket colors) rolled with an Essence of Horror for the "socketed gems deal 30% more elemental damage" mod. That mod alone makes any helmet with it worthwhile, but if you can afford it, scour and re-apply Essences of Horror until you get a high HP or resistances roll. Place your RF skill here.

CHEST ARMOR
God-Tier: Legacy Kaom's with 1% Max Resistance Corruption
BiS: Kaom's Heart
Runner-up: High HP % Belly of the Beast (no links necessary)
SC Glass Cannon: Carcass Jack
Also viable: A high AR or AR/EV Chest Armor with high HP roll + resistances you need

WEAPON
BiS: Doryani's Catalyst
Close Second: Doon Cuebiyari
Also viable: High % increased fire damage sceptre

GLOVES
God-Tier: Southbound with Vulnerability CoH Corruption (if you have multi-curse potential)
BiS: Southbound
Also viable: ANY high AR or AR/EV and high HP/resistance gloves WITHOUT "ADDS #-# FIRE DAMaGE TO ATTACKS"

NOTES: The Southbound unique gloves have up to 16% max life, ~50% cold resistance, and added cold damage to attacks, making them extremely valuable for this build. Since we kill enemies with the burn DoT from RF, we don't have to worry about that trash mod that allows our hits to only kill frozen enemies.

Rare gloves can be enchanted with an Essence of Delirium to be rolled into a rare with "socketed gems deal 30% more damage over time" mod. However, I recommend using an Essence of Horror on a helmet instead because EoH costs less which provides more opportunity to reroll your helmet with high HP/resistance mods, and let's us equip Southbound. If you have room to apply an additional curse on your build, you can have gloves with "applies level (10-12) Vulnerability/Elemental Weakness on attacks" corrupted onto them, which makes multi-cursing a breeze.

BOOTS
God-Tier: The Blood Dance with +1 Frenzy Charge Corruption
BiS: The Blood Dance
Runner-up: Windscream
Also viable: Any high move speed %, HP, and Resistance boots

RINGS
Because of the large number of uniques this build can use, rings are the easiest place to obtain the resistances you need. There are helpful uniques available for these slots (Doedre's Damning), but most likely you'll want rares following this stat priority:

1. RESISTANCES UNTIL CAP
2. INT/DEX UNTIL REQUIREMENTS MET
3. HP + STR
4. "Adds #-# Cold/Lightning Damage to Attacks" IF NO WHERE ELSE ON GEAR
5. % FIRE DMG

AMULETS
There are no BiS uniques here (UNLESS YOU OBTAIN A XOPH'S HEART WITH +1 CURSE CORRUPTION) because 2.4 introduced "Marble Amulets", items with implicit % life regen. These are an absolute must imo because they free up passives on the tree for use elsewhere. Whatever amulet you use, follow the same stat priority as rings.

BELTS
Ideally you want a belt with the +1 Endurance charge corruption on it. Beyond that, any belt goes that meets your resistance needs and has HP on it.

JEWELS
An "Anatomical Knowledge" unique jewel is very nice for this build, and should be placed in the jewel socket above Elemental Equilibrium for maximum efficiency. After that, look for jewels that have a 7% max life roll on them, as well as % increased damage modifiers that affect Righteous Fire (area, fire, DoT, etc)

FLASKS
BIS: Witchfire Brew + Blood of the Karui

For this build, you MUST have a flask with the "of Warding" affix. It's mandatory for removing curses that severely impact your ability to sustain RF, such as Elemental Weakness, Flammability, and Vulnerability. Second, have a Ruby Flask to boost your fire resistance and life regen by 6%. After that, have high sustained health flasks (Blood of the Karui or an Eternal Life Flasks with the "Saturated" prefix for example) and any utility flasks you need. With this build's high physical damage reduction you shouldn't need to have a granite flask equipped.

RF DPS CALCULATION
Spoiler
To find your RF's DPS use the following formula:

(((MAX HP * 0.5) + (MAX ES * 0.7)) * (1 + (INCREASED DAMAGE TOTAL/100)) * (1 + (MORE DAMAGE MULTIPLIER 1/100)) * (1 + (MORE DAMAGE MULTIPLIER 2/100)) * (1 + (MORE DAMAGE MULTIPLIER 3/100))

where each "MORE DAMAGE MULTIPLIER #" is a different source of more damage.

For example, I'll calculate my current RF DPS with the following stats:

MAX HP = 7938
MAX ES = 217
TOTAL INC DAMAGE % = 367
MORE DMG MULTI 1 (LVL 20 Concentrated Effect) = 59%
MORE DMG MULTI 2 (LVL 20 Elemental Focus) = 49%
MORE DMG MULTI 3 (Essence of Horror Helmet Mod) = 30%
MORE DMG MULTI 4 (5x Frenzy Charges) = 20%
MORE DMG MULTI 5 (Elemental Overload) = 40%

Step 1
(((7938 * .5) + (217 * .7)) * (1 + (367/100)) * (1 + (59/100)) * (1 + (49/100)) * (1 +(30/100)) * (1 + (20/100)) * (1 + (40/100))

Step 2
((3969 + 152) * 4.67) * (1 + 0.59) * (1 + 0.49) * (1 + 0.3) * (1 + 0.2) * (1 + 0.4)

Step 3
(4121 * 4.67) * 1.59 * 1.49 * 1.3 * 1.2 * 1.4

Total = 99,576 DPS

This, of course, assumes a perfect storm of all charges and damage amplifying effects and does not take into account an enemy's fire resistance or lack thereof.

VIDEOS
Spoiler

DISCLAIMER: My mic is shit and I'm inaudible some of the time.

ZANA MAELSTROM OF CHAOS MAP
https://www.twitch.tv/eckswhaixi/v/91068500

POORJOY'S ASYLUM MAP
https://www.twitch.tv/eckswhaixi/v/91069611

T12 RESIDENCE MAP - TWINNED BOSS FIGHT
https://www.twitch.tv/eckswhaixi/v/91069173

T14 CORRUPTED SHRINE MAP - BOSS FIGHT
https://www.twitch.tv/eckswhaixi/v/91271867

T15 ABYSS MAP - TWINNED BOSS FIGHT
https://www.twitch.tv/eckswhaixi/v/91272402

LEVELING
Spoiler
To level this build, use skills/items that can follow the base tree for the most part. Examples include: Facebreakers, BM Ancestral Bond Flame Totems, EQ, etc.

Since I had to relevel a character for this build, I went Ground Slam into Sunder into Earthquake, using leveling uniques (Geofri's Baptism, Meginord's Girdle) and following my RF tree along the way. Here is my leveling path:

From here you start taking Endurance Charges and set-up your tree to look like the one in the "Passives" section, however, I'd recommend switching to pure RF around lvl 68-70, or until you have a lvl 17 Purity of Fire and 6/8 Ascendancy points. When you do, respec out of any nodes taken for leveling (eg. Resolute Technique, Born to Fight).

Checkout my Twitch Channel to ask any questions you might have:
https://www.twitch.tv/eckswhaixi
Last edited by EcksWhaiXi on Mar 28, 2017, 2:17:18 AM
Last bumped on May 9, 2017, 5:45:52 PM
placeholder
I am going to be trying this build as it has been a while since i have played a rigtheous fire build.

One question though how well does this handle the uber lab as i want to be able to put it on farm status .
I don't know if it works but wouldn't you get a lot more damage if you took Elemental overload instead of resolute technique?
Last edited by wukmaster on Sep 23, 2016, 2:25:21 PM

Very interesting build, I died at lvl 80 on my chieftain and been looking for a very tanky build

How does the damage of this buuild compare to a regular juggernaut EQ build?

Whats the highest lvl maps you have done?

How fast do you kill bosses?

Ty
"
Yatunic wrote:
I am going to be trying this build as it has been a while since i have played a rigtheous fire build.

One question though how well does this handle the uber lab as i want to be able to put it on farm status .

I can't say, because I'm still lacking one of the damn endgame trials that unlocks Uber Lab. I'll post here when I finally do and beat it for the last 2 Ascendancy points I need. I have no doubt it can run Uber Lab, especially in a solo party, but I don't think this build would be efficient for Uber carries. Survivability shouldn't be an issue, but a 6-man HP Uber Izaro could take a long time to kill.

"
wukmaster wrote:
I don't know if it works but wouldn't you get a lot more damage if you took Elemental overload instead of resolute technique?

Elemental Overload would be a terrific damage boost for RF, but even without Resolute Technique this build has 0 Crit Chance and veeeeeery little accuracy, and therefore wouldn't be able to proc elemental overload consistently. We take Resolute Technique so our Cyclone always procs fortify and applies our Curse on Hit.

"
Camaron wrote:

Very interesting build, I died at lvl 80 on my chieftain and been looking for a very tanky build

How does the damage of this buuild compare to a regular juggernaut EQ build?

Whats the highest lvl maps you have done?

How fast do you kill bosses?

Ty

I am unfamiliar with Juggernaut EQ because I don't typically do melee builds, but I can see where the similarities in defense and stuff would line up. As for offense, melee builds are heavily reliant on their weapons to boost damage, where RF, like many spells, relies on levels and gems for damage. That would make it friendlier for someone just starting out imo. The highest tier of map I've done is T14 because it's the highest I've found, and TBH the trash mobs all die the same speed whether it's T5 or T14; they melt instantly as you Cyclone through them. For its budget bosses die at moderate-high speed, though sometimes I like to swap in Item Rarity when bosses get low for less damage but better loot x) The perk from the Blood Dance boots that increases enemy damage taken at low health speeds fights up considerably when you get bosses to that point. I'll post some videos of clears, link my twitch info to see the build in action, and provide more information regarding damage when I'm able!

Thank you everyone for your comments and questions!
Well you could proc elemental overload relativly reliably with a orb of storms increased critical strikes link but then again this build does not have many sockets to work with because of the kaoms
Also how about using the Wyrmsign Wyrmscale gauntlets to socket your righteous fire into and have like rf, increased burning damage, increased aoe, and elemnetal focus and then the lvl 5 conc effect from the gloves themselves
"
Yatunic wrote:
Also how about using the Wyrmsign Wyrmscale gauntlets to socket your righteous fire into and have like rf, increased burning damage, increased aoe, and elemnetal focus and then the lvl 5 conc effect from the gloves themselves

I really like this idea. Wyrmsign would be baller because you get rampage. I've compared the links like this:

In a 4L with a 20/20 conc effect you have 59% More + 10% Inc Area Damage

In a Wyrmsign you have lvl 5 conc effect (44% more dmg) and a 20/20 Inc Burning dmg with 69% increased dmg

So its

59% more vs 44% more
10% increased vs 69% increased

Wyrmsign gives you -15% more but +59% increased dmg

Does anyone know if that's worth it? x)

EDIT: Calculated the damg difference, I actually gain 2k dps with Wyrmsign. I will test it once I have the proper itemization
Last edited by EcksWhaiXi on Sep 24, 2016, 4:06:20 AM
why no?

+2 endurance and 8% life reg

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info