[2.4] CI Pathfinder Blade Vortex

M
I gotta say, regardless of whether this build or not is good. This guide in itself is pretty much none-existent. I went through some of the replies and you do respond do msges. But why not add a bit more of a "tutorial"? Leveling guide, some theorycrafting, what to replace Skyforth with incase you don't have 45 exalted laying around which most people don't, and then how to get power charges without it.
"
0ne_ wrote:
I gotta say, regardless of whether this build or not is good. This guide in itself is pretty much none-existent. I went through some of the replies and you do respond do msges. But why not add a bit more of a "tutorial"? Leveling guide, some theorycrafting, what to replace Skyforth with incase you don't have 45 exalted laying around which most people don't, and then how to get power charges without it.

u can gain power charges with power charge on crit 4 link setup :)
<3
^.^
PLEASE HELP:

I am going to buy the Vessel of vinktar, BUT.

I am unsure what versioni should use.

IMO 20%Phys seems like the best choice, since most of my dmg is phys and would scale the leech better.
But here you have added lightning dmg, is that because its cheeper, or am i missing something ?

added lightning dmg is around 100-120c but 20%phys is close to 6ex

PLEASE HELP ME! before i use all my currency on the wrong item.
<3
"
Madsen88 wrote:
PLEASE HELP:

I am going to buy the Vessel of vinktar, BUT.

I am unsure what versioni should use.

IMO 20%Phys seems like the best choice, since most of my dmg is phys and would scale the leech better.
But here you have added lightning dmg, is that because its cheeper, or am i missing something ?

added lightning dmg is around 100-120c but 20%phys is close to 6ex

PLEASE HELP ME! before i use all my currency on the wrong item.

u need vinktar with spell dmg
i was wondering what would be good dps with the build unbuffed :)
with auras and conc effect / no flask (im at 44 k)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info