[Userscript] poe.trade - Blacklist, Custom Notes, View Profile, Copy Item

This userscript adds "View profile" button to poe.trade search results and allows you to blacklist users + add notes for them. You can also copy item info to clipboard so you can paste it in Path of Building program

Install latest version 1.8: install from GitHub

How to install:
This script requires a user script extension like TamperMonkey for Chrome or Tampermonkey for Firefox (depending on your browser of choice). Once you've got one of those installed, add a new script with the following url: install from GitHub

Example: (all names and notes are random)

Question and Answers:
Q: Can I be banned for using this script?
A: No, this script interacts only with your web browser. You don't even need to have the Path of Exile client installed

Q: Is it open source?
A: Yes

Q: Will it be updated?
A: Yes

Q: Is blacklist local only or shared between everyone using this script?
A: Local only, shared list can be easily manipulated in wrong way

Q: I blocked someone. Does other characters from this player will be blocked too?
A: Yes, it works profile wide and will affect all characters from this player, even if profile was set to private.

Q: What's the difference between "profile" and "character"?
A: Explanation image

Q: How long it took to write it?
A: One day

Known Issues:
  • Not working on tiles layout, will try to fix it eventually. Almost everyone uses list layout anyway.

How to report bugs:
Please provide the following info: screenshot and what you think is working wrong and how it is supposed to work. Also, please provide your browser name.

Special thanks to Eruyome, /u/kylegetsspam, /u/KHS_aAa and /u/pollyzoid.
Some parts of copy item code was inspired by Fikal script.
I would also like to thank MouDevyshkyBomjiYbili for completely ignoring my trade PM's, so I was heavily motivited to write this script.

Changelog:
Spoiler
v1.8 - 20 September 2017 - by Eruyome
- Added profile name to "view profile" link

v1.7 - 23 August 2017 - by Eruyome
- Reworked copy item output

v1.6 - 22 June 2017
- Added "Copy item to clipboard" function so you can paste items to Path of Building. Some parts of copy item code was inspired by Fikal script, heavily modified and updated.

v1.5
- Added support for NPC traders on currency.poe.trade

v1.4
- Added support for currency.poe.trade

v1.3
- Fixed some issues in Firefox

v1.2
- Initial release, based on kylegetsspam, KHS_aAa and pollyzoid code, heavily modified and updated.

You can also check my other tools and scripts for Path of Exile:
Last edited by MisaMisa on Dec 17, 2017, 9:21:49 AM
Last bumped on Jun 18, 2018, 6:50:22 PM
Neither Block nor Edit Note seem to work here.

(FF 51.0a1 + Greasemonkey 3.9)
Perception is reality.
"
widardd wrote:

Oh well, time to reinstall Firefox again, will try to fix it asap, thanks for report.
"
widardd wrote:

Ok, updated script to 1.3, same link. All Firefox issues should be fixed now.
"
MisaMisa wrote:
"
widardd wrote:

Ok, updated script to 1.3, same link. All Firefox issues should be fixed now.

Lovely, it's working perfectly now, thank you very much! :)
Perception is reality.
MouDevyshkyBomjiYbili

this guy never wants to trade.. i agree. but you know what ? its muffin time. try it.
First off, thank you a ton for this! Downloaded it, playing with it and it's great.

I'm sure you've already thought of this and there's a reason you don't have it, but is there any possibility in saving perhaps in a side panel certain options?

Let's say I'm searching for some boots and I've got like 4 I like from a list of around 40, I'd like to have them in the side panel as I search through the rest so I can consult them to see which I like best without having to narrow it down through a few searches.

Last edited by Penetros on Sep 23, 2016, 10:18:37 PM
"
Penetros wrote:
First off, thank you a ton for this! Downloaded it, playing with it and it's great.

I'm sure you've already thought of this and there's a reason you don't have it, but is there any possibility in saving perhaps in a side panel certain options?

Let's say I'm searching for some boots and I've got like 4 I like from a list of around 40, I'd like to have them in the side panel as I search through the rest so I can consult them to see which I like best without having to narrow it down through a few searches.

This script is only focused on blacklisting and adding notes. But you can extend the script yourself if you know how, it's open source.
Now we just need a community shared blocklist and we're good.

Thanks for your work!
"The absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence."
Thanks, really needed tool. Will try it out.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info