New Meta with Support Guardian 30k+ ES (Really GGG?)

So supporting has been in meta for the past two leagues since Ascendancy arrived.

Support provides 7-10 fully empowered auras, 3 curses and other bonuses from Guardian subclass which makes everyone in party almost invulnerable. And that's why pretty much everyone who pushes ladder is forced to have support with them since it's such a huge disadvantage to play without one, especially on hardcore.

But i guess supporting in normal way is not broken enough! People discovered a way to stack mana reservation on Guardian from Radiant Faith passive and gain extra 10-15k energy shield aura.

So you have 15k+ ES on geared DD + 10 auras, 3 curses, extra regen and 15k extra ES from Guardian which makes you totaly invincible.

Path of Exile has always been solo friendly game and that's one of the reason why i love it. But now i see it heading into D3 direction, where you can't do anything without party and soon competitive solo play with die if not dead already.

I wonder, how's GGG feel about that?
Last edited by chistor_ on Sep 28, 2016, 2:26:40 PM
Last bumped on Oct 30, 2016, 10:30:58 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
"
chistor_ wrote:
the past two leagues since Ascendancy arriwed.

Deliver pain exquisite
"
"
chistor_ wrote:
the past two leagues since Ascendancy arriwed.

Excuse me, i'm not native english speaker :[
Last edited by chistor_ on Sep 22, 2016, 11:19:23 PM
Why is this an issue it's a support that's it job like wtf lol
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"

The job of support to make everyone in party unkillable, are you serious?
"
chistor_ wrote:
"

Well yes? LOL what else is he suppose to do get out of here this has been a proper play style for YEARS Y E A R S

Trying to nerf my support who don't play with me man get out of here I don't like them but I don't wanna ruin if they enjoy it like wtf

And it encourges party play that's a GOOD thing.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Sep 22, 2016, 11:31:57 PM
"
"
chistor_ wrote:
"

Well yes? LOL what else is he suppose to do get out of here this has been a proper play style for YEARS Y E A R S

Trying to nerf my support who don't play with me man get out of here I don't like them but I don't wanna ruin if they enjoy it like wtf

Path of Exile is used to be a hard game, where you could die at any moment and now your telling me that it's ok to be invinsible just becouse someone likes it?

Group play is already encouraged it doesn't need God-Mode enabled to make people play make people play with their friends...
LMAO should I make fun of you how much hard stuff have you done on your own? While you're worrying about people grouping?

Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
chistor_ wrote:
"
"
chistor_ wrote:

Path of Exile is used to be a hard game, where you could die at any moment and now your telling me that it's ok to be invinsible just becouse someone likes it?

Group play is already encouraged it doesn't need God-Mode enabled to make people play make people play with their friends...

Um her point was that was always the case, the guardian having "30k es" is not relevant since the best way to play is with a support character that maxes out on curses, as many auras as possible, stacking abilities that buff your allies like sharing charges (that you will generate for your allies), wearing certain items or culling with 300%+ MF for your allies.

Vast majority of people using ladder does this since the game was released and beta. Including most of the duo shaper kills.

Since they stood far in the way back not getting hit anyway I don't see why it suddenly matters now that the very hard to kill.
Last edited by RagnarokChu on Sep 22, 2016, 11:53:44 PM
"
LMAO should I make fun of you how much hard stuff have you done on your own? While you're worrying about people grouping?

Of course i worry about people grouping, i can't compete with with them anyone by playing solo. Your point is just like - you don't play it, then don't worry that it's broken not for you. Its hillarious!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info