[2.6] Norse's Earthquake Slayer / Budget Viable / Guardian & Shaper Farmable

"
danabower05 wrote:
I'm really enjoying this build and I was just looking for some direction on where to go next, what can I do to make the biggest improvement to this build. This is my current gear.
Spoiler

I really don't understand the relation of reduced earthquake duration and initial hit vs the aftershock.

I would say biggest improvement would be a 6l disfavour, rapid decay is a nice thing to have

The goal is to reduce aftershock delay.. Rapid Decay in disfavour and 30% reduced EQ duration in devoto's is really important for your dps, tooltip dps will not change but you will notice

Last change is a 6l RRRRBG cospris, they are like 8-10ex

Im constantly selling RRRRBG Cospris without links for like 3.5-4ex if someone is interested
IGN: Pieso
Last edited by Ithras on Apr 8, 2017, 9:15:19 PM
"
danabower05 wrote:
I'm really enjoying this build and I was just looking for some direction on where to go next, what can I do to make the biggest improvement to this build. This is my current gear.
Spoiler

I really don't understand the relation of reduced earthquake duration and initial hit vs the aftershock.

The biggest improvement, will always be the helm enchant eq duration reduction. once you got that on a devoto, you will realize how strong the build really is. the max reduce duration you can get is around 67-68% (with a warped timepiece necklace.) you will feel like a little drummer boy bonking 0.25% aftershocks.
"
Skery wrote:
Anybody check me out so far and give me some guidance? I am having a difficult time with changing items from the stat requirements for gems. I'd appreciate it.

You will need to optimize your stats via rings, amulets and gloves.
First, get a good 55+ all stat carnage heart with atleast 15% all resist, and 35-40% increase damage while leeching. It is a good base necklace and is very cheap. Then i suggest to settle on whether you will use an atziri boots, or an elemental resist boots, because the rings, and gloves will vary with your boot choice (atziri boots means you will need to get more resists in your rings and gloves, while resist boots can open up gloves for a haemophillia/ carnage heart combo.)

the magic numbers you will be targeting are 154 int, and 183 dex. I suggest getting INT +all attribs on rings, and dex on gloves, be mindful of the resistance values.

Find 50+ int rings or, multi stat rings. You can check my character for examples.

I'm currently running 3 setups for my EQ slayer, one with a bisco's necky, one with carnage heart atziri boots, and one with carnage heart hemophilia for t15's beyond breach farming since hemophilia explodes corpses neutralizing death via vaal deto bameths.

I'm also running 5 damage/area/life jewels, so my bleed and poison double dips, planning on using 7 jewels. Make sure you get double dipping jewels for more dps, and dots.
Last edited by downsquelch on Apr 9, 2017, 6:54:29 AM
Hey Guys, cant seem to find any decent jewels.
You guys reckon if taking up the "Rampart" cluster is worthwhile?
It does sound like a nice buff to fortify, which we will have up permanently?

Thanks!
"
FenixLeeYiRen wrote:
Hey Guys, cant seem to find any decent jewels.
You guys reckon if taking up the "Rampart" cluster is worthwhile?
It does sound like a nice buff to fortify, which we will have up permanently?

Thanks!

Just search for Life/area damage/plus either axe,2handed,melee,phys damage, jewels. make sure not to go over 20c each, the cheaper the better.

my jewels cost 1 ex each because they double dip, but for starters just get the cheapest with the most impact.

for ramparts, i'd say 4 points is a lot, especially if you are not running iron reflexes. Atm, i have 900+ armor and 8 endurance charges with enfeeble temporal setup, double buffed izaro does around 4k damage to me with his slam, a crit might one shot me but aslong as you have basalt flasks with anti shock, you will be fine.
Hey im looking for this build any big changes to this guide?
Hey guys

What do you think about using legacy voidheart, some amulet with additonal curse and rare good body(or belly of the beast for sure)?

pros:
-more life
-more resistances'
-no more sex with chromatics and cospri!
cons:
legacy voidheart is so expensive :(
"
slowhands wrote:
Hey guys

What do you think about using legacy voidheart, some amulet with additonal curse and rare good body(or belly of the beast for sure)?

pros:
-more life
-more resistances'
-no more sex with chromatics and cospri!
cons:
legacy voidheart is so expensive :(

cospri's just offer too much reliability than other armors. First your curses affect hexproof enemies, which is the bane of all multi-curse setups. Coloring of the sockets is not really an issue as long as you use the jeweler's method, it should be around 20-40c worth of jeweler's orb before you get the 4r1b1g. Atziri's Disfavour is the best axe which gives both bleed and attack speed.

So legacy voidheart doesn't really offer anything to the build when you are going to use axes.
A little newbie question here, but what stat is it that effects how fast the earthquake comes up from the ground? Im trying this with pretty weak gear and it feels like ive to wait forever before i can make my next earthquake attack due to the first one being so slow.
"
iiss wrote:
A little newbie question here, but what stat is it that effects how fast the earthquake comes up from the ground? Im trying this with pretty weak gear and it feels like ive to wait forever before i can make my next earthquake attack due to the first one being so slow.

anything that says "reduced duration"

red support gem "Reduce Duration"
green support gem "Rapid Decay"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info