[2.6] Norse's Earthquake Slayer / Budget Viable / Guardian & Shaper Farmable

Can you explain why you run the melee on full life gem? My totem is almost never at 100% life

Nvm - It is based on your character's health not the totems
Last edited by Crebstar on Feb 2, 2017, 1:12:15 AM
"
"
Lemmji wrote:
Just finished uber lab for the first time ever. Even with my quickly thrown together, subpar gear (played a howa raider for some time and sold some stuff from this build), the uber lab was VERY easy - leeching works extremely good and the culling in the last phase makes the last izzy fight an absolute joke. Thanks for the build!

Didn't even have Lion's Roar because I didn't have the chaos. Absolutely great build!

I don't know why but I'm having a lot of trouble with Uber Izaro. I got 1 hit like 4-5 times in second stage. I switched from Cospri's to Belly of the beast in hopes of more HP (~5.3k now) with maxed res. I don't get it. I haven't had any issues in cruel or merc but uber I get 1 hit all the time. I'm sure I'm doing something wrong but I have no clue what. If I stay and fight him he does less damage/is tankable, but then I can't kill/disable ads. If I go for ads, izaro slash from other side of screen. Am I like really terrible at this or...? I've played mobas and shooters I should have some reflexes. Maybe I can record a video tomorrow cause now it's too late and I'm ranting. (quote is because I use similar gear)

Try starting a bit farther from izaro when you go into the fight, use the writhing flask to gain leech + endurance charges. As fight progresses, try to get your endurance charges up and going as it is a great mitigation to prevent getting one shot. Another solution is bringing a extra granite flask.
Uber Lab absolutely depends on the mods Izaro has. You can't do hard mode on all layouts, especially not with life based builds.

Things like Charges, Conduits and Fonts can be absolutely deadly - even for 10k+ ES builds. It is probably possible to tank hits with a support Guardian and high lvl enfeeble.

Some runners have a lot of experience in lab and can run those better while not getting hit (although I would not count that as "reliable", if you get one-shot by a single attack that hits).
Most people just want to disable those phases or run lab on a day without those RIDICULOUS buffs.
Last edited by daish0 on Feb 2, 2017, 4:07:20 AM
"
daish0 wrote:
Uber Lab absolutely depends on the mods Izaro has. You can't do hard mode on all layouts, especially not with life based builds.

Things like Charges, Conduits and Fonts can be absolutely deadly - even for 10k+ ES builds. It is probably possible to tank hits with a support Guardian and high lvl enfeeble.

Some runners have a lot of experience in lab and can run those better while not getting hit (although I would not count that as "reliable", if you get one-shot by a single attack that hits).
Most people just want to disable those phases or run lab on a day without those RIDICULOUS buffs.

I see, well I didn't know that. Only started playing last month. I want to make a budget(y) build for uber farming only and I thought this would be it but I guess I need to change some things. Would swapping some passives and getting a Kaom's Heart and replacing EQ with Cyclone be better? I saw this vid https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0CFcnC3Flno (build in description)

EDIT: Ok so, I got a kaom's heart and a almost 20/20 cyclone and finished uber izaro without any issues. Still have to optimize passives. Also, since no sockets in armor, I didn't use totem. I was never in any danger.
Last edited by Cadiro on Feb 2, 2017, 7:38:54 AM
"
KrazyEd wrote:
"
ReMa86 wrote:
Hey guys, recently started to level my first Duelist in this game and after watching a lot of Norse gaming, decided to go with this build. "Run" all 30 pages and build itself few times and I have a few questions that would help me a lot. I have some currency in stash, tnx to Skyforth, and decided to go full with Disfavour and Cospri, so... for Norse if he finds time to answer and to other earthquakers:

1. How important are stats on Disfavour (12% vs 16% AS and hunt for higher x-x physical) or any Disfavour will do (higher better i know that but prices vary a lot on standard and I am not that rich)?

2. How important is Enhance gem and can we go without it and run something else (Increased Duration maybe)?

3. After "run" through pages, some guys mention difference in skill tree, can you post both versions (if you have them)?

4. Can we go with any belt and take +1 EC belt just as end game upgrade?

5. Can't recall the 5th question :/

P.S. Thanks Norse for the great build, it was a pleasure to watch something different then CI fucking facetanking blade vortex and thanks for "eating" a lot of my free time during essence league. I hope you and the rest of guys can find some time to answer and hope that with your build will finally bring me to the end game... Tnx again and good luck guys!

1. Highest pDPS overall. You can sort poe.trade results by dps just by clicking on them.

2. Enhance is super important. Even a lvl 2 is preferred until you can get a 3 or 4 as it increases the effectiveness of the curses. Inc Duration has no effect on curses as aura's.

3. Don't know the "versions", I would just go for Norse's tree and alter by a point or two for +30 stat nodes if you can't get enough dex or int from gear.

4. +1 EC belt is a luxury and I think Norse even drop's some EC nodes at some point. These may be the tree's you're referring to.

5. You didn't have a question but if disfavor is too pricey then you can go with a 5 link Hezmana's or Kaom's Primacy and a 5 or 6 link chest. Use a jeweler's touch if it's cheaper than an already linked axe. This should get you through Uber lab and into at least t10-11 maps easily to farm currency for cospri's, helm enchant, and disfavor upgrades.

GL

Tnx for the answer man. Searched a bit through forum posts and got pretty lucky with upgrades, go all the way for Disfavour and Cospri's, again lucky with coloring it. Tested a bit build and must say it's fucking good. It was 1st time to clear uber lab (at lvl 75) and fist ever normal Atziri run (at lvl 79), it was intense fight, finished on last portal (really need knowledge on Atziri fight and new PC) but I made it. The only thing I don't have is helm enchant, planning to hunt for it after I raise lvl and gems.

Here is my current gear:

Cleared T14 maps at lvl 76 with ease, hope to finally get to Guardians.

Anyway, tnx again to Norse for awesome build and tnx for the answer bro!
Looking to practice HOGM with this build for next league, anyone have any modifications that we can make to make it easier? Did it a while back and kept dying to this bow guy. Gear below:

Hi guys,

I´ve been playing this build for two days now and love the playstyle. I´m using the 30% reduced EQ duration lab enchant + less duration + rapid decay, giving me a -55% skill duration modifier in total. Now I´m asking myself, what is the perfect APS for EQ (especially considering my attackspeed changes with blood rage up/frenzy chanrges/onslaught). I´d like to hear your guys thoughts on this.

thanks in advance!
Would Bloodlust be a good replacement for Poison? The idea is you inflict bleed with Leap Slam and then just get a ton of % damage for next 5 seconds. I haven't tested it much but so far it seems bosses die faster. Haven't done any long fights though.
Thanks for the build!
Have one question. Is it really possible to cap resistances with recomended uniques? Bc i checked Norse's char and, according to my calculations, he has like 77/65/80. And its still pretty hard to find rares like those.
Rings, Belt and Boots are your main source of Resistances, Gloves right after - I found it hard to squeeze some resistances onto the Amulet as it is the best piece of gear to get as much Dexterity and Intelligence as possible (and you require quiet a lot).

As there are a lot of HoWA player's out there, Dex + Int amulets are not that cheap unfortunately and currently you can pretty much forget to get an Amulet with 80+ Int, some Dex and other stats.

I split Int to Amulet and 1 ring.

What you want on the rest is as much Life (which also means some Str if possible, or Life bases like Coral Ring) as possible (this is really the most important part, to not get one-shot) and then as much resistances as possible.

If you have problems finding affordable gear, forget Spiked Gloves (they are MUCH harder to find with good stats), some Evasion/ES hybrid on Boots or Gloves help a lot for getting the GGBB links for Blasphemy.

Also flat Phys Damage etc. are not really mandatory, they just make your gear more expensive and it does not add a lot of DPS to your 2h Axe (because it already has a lot of flat phys).

My rare Gear:

(edit: have 2 jewels with dual-resistances, but could get a bit more on gloves and belt)
Last edited by daish0 on Feb 6, 2017, 3:54:57 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info