New Microtransactions: Black Hole Vortex and Frost Bolt and Flare Discharge

Nice! Love these new effects.
In the Frostbolt video, how did they get the projectiles to shoot 360 degrees around the character?
Sick!
"
MathMan wrote:
In the Frostbolt video, how did they get the projectiles to shoot 360 degrees around the character?

Sire of Shards, a unique staff.

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Sire_of_Shards
BLACK HOLE BLADE VORTEX PLEASE!
Love the visuals, but the black hole vortex is pretty annoying to actually use.

Seems like its a unit or two too high off the ground, as it obscures ground effects and even hides small monsters like chaos snakes and dropbears!
"
Grymsko wrote:
"
MathMan wrote:

Sire of Shards, a unique staff.

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Sire_of_Shards

Thank you.
"

Seems like its a unit or two too high off the ground, as it obscures ground effects and even hides small monsters like chaos snakes and dropbears!

agree.... and too bright to pick up item
"
Hypnagogia wrote:

Looks to be set to a height thats 1/2way up the fences on a map I ran and definately obcures some creatures and more importantly deadly ground effects from monsters like Bearers!!! Get more than one of these on a screen and it becomes so dicey. Can't imagine HC players would like this at all.

Seems like an easy fix though and I hope it's done soon, else I will be demanding a refund.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
100% Ethical, most of the time.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
looks really awesome ;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info