New Microtransactions: Black Hole Vortex and Frost Bolt and Flare Discharge

ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
I'd like to see the Black Hole Portal Effect look more like the Black Hole Blade Vortex effect, specifically with a black hole in the center instead of a black sphere in the center. I suppose the black sphere is more technically correct (astrophysicists and/or a web search I can't be bothered with would probably confirm or contradict this), but as far as I'm concerned the version with a hole looks better.
"People ask me why I do this at my age. People are rude."
The flare discharge looks amazing! Kinda makes me want to give this skill a try.
Clayshaper is best shaper
DANK BRO DANK
Nice ones
ok guys but where is the freaking
SHAPER-LASER?!
new ultra lag Discharge MTX get it today!! crash out all party peoples

Last edited by CaoMengde on Sep 23, 2016, 2:03:19 AM
"
Gruentod wrote:
I'd like to see the Black Hole Portal Effect look more like the Black Hole Blade Vortex effect, specifically with a black hole in the center instead of a black sphere in the center. I suppose the black sphere is more technically correct (astrophysicists and/or a web search I can't be bothered with would probably confirm or contradict this), but as far as I'm concerned the version with a hole looks better.

"
Jerle wrote:
Goddamn BV black hole...

uh, that mtx is for vortex, the cold spell that deals upfront damage and then a degen, not blade vortex.
it combos with frostbolt so you can activate it form the bolts rather than centered on yourself.
skin for discharge after huge nerf.... why ???? :]
Last edited by Flamingblood on Sep 23, 2016, 2:51:42 AM
next skill kamehameha
Path of 0 FPS ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info