My Mjolner Dissapeared?

Hi, first of all i just noticed it, but the incident should have happened 2 or 3 weeks ago, no more.

I've checked all characters, swaped weapons, and nothing. so:

-Is there any chance my 2 Mjolners did dissapear?
-Is just i vendored them time ago and i didn't notice. I really doubt it to be honest, but if you tell me that kind of bugs doesn't happen i'll just asume i vendored them. Strange because i was saving them in the stash and i didn't even took them.

Thanks.

IGN: Proteino
Last bumped on Oct 22, 2016, 10:11:23 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
had you at any point had them in a crafting bench? say for sockets (colour /number/linked)?

If so check your crafting bench.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
I've checked it too, of course. As i said i think i even didn't touch them from the stash. They were pre 2.4 btw, if that helps. I didn't have divined them yet.
IGN: Proteino
Be sure to check your crafting benches while logged in on each character that might have been holding the Mjolners, because the contents of each crafting bench is character-specific.

Also (a long shot, but..) make sure that you are checking the correct parent league between Standard and Hardcore, depending upon which challenge league (if any) they were originally obtained in (each character will only be in one league, of course).
My two Windripper's and my Bino's kitchen knife have disappeared from my stash and I don't know where they have gone. I haven't been logged on for ages and I've just come back on to realize they aren't there, I know I haven't sold them as I still have my 17chaos and no more, they also aren't in any crafting benches etc. would you be able to tell me how to get them back or if u can see where they have gone?
You can use acquisition to find them even in crafting benches.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info