[2.6] THE NEW FAKENER | DISCHARGE | SUPER FAST STRANDS | Cospris Malice | 9k+ ES | STILL GREAT AOE

Nice! It's always such a good feeling once you make it through uber lab after struggling.
That helm enchant is so hard to get though. And buying it on a helm with decent ES is 9-10ex at least. And uber lab has many days that are just aids.. Hard to farm it. Think Ill try to save up for one of the helms.
Wow, hadn't checked their prices since I got mine and it looks like they've shot up a lot. 10ish ex for a 300es helm blows. I wonder what's driving the price up so hard.
"
Nice! It's always such a good feeling once you make it through uber lab after struggling.

Yes, now i just gotta get those elreon rings with both ES and %ES :D
Put together most of my pieces and having an absolute blast with this build, thanks! Thanks for the help /advice some of yall have been giving as well.

Next order of business for me:
1) Chaos craft my helm to 320+ ES
2) Divine my shield
3) Start hunting those 21 discharge gems
4) level up!
"
dablack wrote:
Hey guys,

i love this build so far, cleared all T15 maps with easy but i can not handle Guardians or shaper.

i am not sure what to change to beat them.

changing volls to BV since i dont have a helmet with 30% chance to not consume?

going for more ES? (6,6k with asp gloves, 7,1k with IIR gloves)

changing lifeleech setup? (i could not beat white phoenix with lifeleech gem in 3link or with dmg gem)

will the rings with +%ES make such a big difference?

thanks for help

This build is not made to do shaper, guardians are okay but I don't belive you can do shaper with non flaskfinder version
Hey guys a update on my side!. The build is amazing so far enjoying it a lot!.
All t16 guardians down solo,
only guardian that I had some troubles with was hydra.
Rest of them were deathless Used lifeleech in the t16 fights but all t15 and lower just Inc aoe and conc aoe for bosses( even tho I could easily do them with Inc aoe)
Also all breach bosses down including chyuala!.
Will be attempting the fights to see if it's smoother to use blade vortex in the 6l swapping out accuracy(seeing if it procs more charges )
And will be attempting shaper soon when I get
1) 21/20 on both my discharges
2) 30% enchant on my helm ( have 20% helm)
3) better gloves
4) might go for a +1 chest after all my final ups.
5) endgame sheild

Wish me luck will be pushing it with this build. Really wanting to down shaper with it. Could be possible running both atziri promise and vinktar

Love the build guys

Also was wondering if anyone knew at a point having enough accuracy to drop the gem in chest. (But keep the one in gloves)
Last edited by shockertrent on Jan 7, 2017, 11:22:19 PM
Just snagged a +1 curse volls and boss killing feels way faster with ele weakness. Highly reccommend it for guardians and overall clear speed.
I think I may just have won PoE for this build

yolo exalted and got 3rd crit multi PogChamp.
"
forestgrenpa wrote:
I think I may just have won PoE for this build

yolo exalted and got 3rd crit multi PogChamp.

Goddamn, I've RIPped 5 multi gems trying to get ES and also spent 3ex worth of alts and regals trying to get there. Congrats mate. That is some BiS shit right there.

P.S. can confirm that ele weakness wrecks Guardians. Will try shaper within a month.
💥💫BB Unloader 1000% AoE 70m DPS🗡️🔪🔫: view-thread/3466787
FlickerCoC Ice Nova / Spear Assassin: view-thread/3225536
🔨⚡CWC Lightning Conduit Mjolner Trickster: view-thread/3300148
VD Arcanist Brand Necro: view-thread/2911667

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info