[2.6] THE NEW FAKENER | DISCHARGE | SUPER FAST STRANDS | Cospris Malice | 9k+ ES | STILL GREAT AOE

I'm loving this spec and doing extremely well with it, but I have one question that has been bugging me frequently- How do you sustain flame golem? If I level it above 6 or so it costs 26 mana, and I have 24 after reservations. Keeping it at level 1 causes it to die frequently, so I am stuck with either re-casting my golem frequently or turning off auras to activate a stronger one. Any advice?
"
Conceitedxl wrote:
I'm loving this spec and doing extremely well with it, but I have one question that has been bugging me frequently- How do you sustain flame golem? If I level it above 6 or so it costs 26 mana, and I have 24 after reservations. Keeping it at level 1 causes it to die frequently, so I am stuck with either re-casting my golem frequently or turning off auras to activate a stronger one. Any advice?

my ice golem suffers the same fate .. im also curious how to run reflect? at the bottom of this guide it says just grab a ruby flask but how is that going to let me run reflect map/mobs? sorry for what may be noob questions, i've only been playing a month or so.
Last edited by Kaelz on Oct 23, 2016, 12:28:36 AM
"
Kaelz wrote:
"
Conceitedxl wrote:

my ice golem suffers the same fate .. im also curious how to run reflect? at the bottom of this guide it says just grab a ruby flask but how is that going to let me run reflect map/mobs? sorry for what may be noob questions, i've only been playing a month or so.

You answer both your questions the ice golem should be placed on your cast when damage taken set up, this basically keeps the golem up most of the time because every time you suffer damage a fresh golem is summoned at full life.

Also keep in mind that the golem is only supplementary and it not being present doesn't make or break the build. This also takes care of you having to resummon it and you don't spend mana for it to be summoned this way regardless of its level.

And the key with dealing with reflect is two parts. One you need both purity of lightning and purity of fire at level 20 or more. This gives you +4 to your max resistance and allows you to tank most of your incoming reflect damage. Second have a ruby flask and topaz flask also stacks with the purifies to practically make you immune to reflect. You need only pop them when you see a rare enemy to ensure you don't die to a random reflect mob and that's it.
MAN MODE ACTIVATED!!!!!
"
"
can u post a more detailed leveling tree? (e.g. the one with dagger and voll's protector)

We're planning to add a leveling tree progression but that's not ready yet, meanwhile use this lvl 45 tree. Grab life nodes if you want and what you get at this point is preference based but I'd go for the power charges next. Hope this helps

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYBAEV8l5f79bQ45RmMNonTcFIqC13yDkgrChGWES-QGwcef8ZwVpUukyeaE_DVvorviNvUSVHK0_k3tAzXz0ZxSbGDCW-enKSHE3cHoS9sCyL0bRmX9FJTPV-XlUyzIG5QMNte6roNfFfJKPqYrQ==

yes man, that helped a lot, i went for "doomcast" and "coordination" to early as it seems.
if you want outside feedback for your leveling guide i am happy to help. As i just went through the leveling myself (like yesterday) and dont have much poe knowledge
Hi maddognils

Thanks for sharing the awesome build - as well as your other dual Cospri's Freezerator build (link for any other readers : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1748363), both look fun but I was hoping you could give a quick pros and cons or major differences between your two builds as I am not sure which build to try?

I have a 6 link Voll's Protector and a 6L regalia, and one Cospri's. So my expense would be the same to try either build - I would either need to buy a Voll's Devotion amulet to try Fakener, or a second Cospri's to try Freezerator (cospri's / voll's = similar cost I believe). So it is just down to which one to try...

Would really appreciate some opinions - leaning towards the Fakener since I put a lot of effort into getting a 6L Voll's but w/e ;)
IGN : Drahmin (Legion SC League)
Timezone : GMT(+2:00) South African Standard Time
Legion Crafting Service thread : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2568765
Standard Crafting Thread (For Vouches) : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2207913/page/1
I only have 16k dps with Power and Endurance charges, where i can upgrade to get more dps? im 88 atm. I dont know what im doing wrong, i changed the build in some points but it shouldn't affect my dps. Thank you for the help and thanks for this awesome build.

Hey guys, thanks for the build! I'm rly enjoying it.
Have one question cause i've never multi-moded any gear: is one of these rings worth multimod for this build? One has DEX (we need 29 from gear), but i cant craft crit. strike on it. Second one has low energy shield. Thanks once again!

ok so what am i replacing in order?

i dont use purities atm so i just reroll ele reflect. i dont 1hit myself to just 1 ele refect rare either

6.6k es
ele weakness capped
note: im in std so cant get a 20% atk speed glove with crit yet

2 jewels atm

both 8% es

one has

crit multi for ele skills
crit multi for fire skills

other jewel

crit multi for lightning skills
spell damage %
Last edited by GGIsLoveGGIsLife on Oct 23, 2016, 10:11:11 AM
"
Trimorden wrote:
"
Kaelz wrote:
"
Conceitedxl wrote:

You answer both your questions the ice golem should be placed on your cast when damage taken set up, this basically keeps the golem up most of the time because every time you suffer damage a fresh golem is summoned at full life.

Also keep in mind that the golem is only supplementary and it not being present doesn't make or break the build. This also takes care of you having to resummon it and you don't spend mana for it to be summoned this way regardless of its level.

And the key with dealing with reflect is two parts. One you need both purity of lightning and purity of fire at level 20 or more. This gives you +4 to your max resistance and allows you to tank most of your incoming reflect damage. Second have a ruby flask and topaz flask also stacks with the purifies to practically make you immune to reflect. You need only pop them when you see a rare enemy to ensure you don't die to a random reflect mob and that's it.

Yeah so I personally don't have any trouble with reflect, or any other parts of the build which is kind of annoying that this guy piggybacked my comment. Regardless, My CWDT setup already has IC + warlord's mark, and because I've seen him use warlord's mark in every video I've watched I'm skeptical to remove it for flame golem. I understand that it's not an essential part of the spec but it does give a significant % damage increase and I feel like if I can make it work I should.
Hi,

Great looking build. I'm currently leveling up a shadow to either try this or Aim's or the "Freezerator" Lacerator build. Any guidance about what the differences are between this and Aim's build? I'm having a hard time seeing the difference -- the tree looks almost identical. I've got about 17-18ex to spend.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info