[2.6] THE NEW FAKENER | DISCHARGE | SUPER FAST STRANDS | Cospris Malice | 9k+ ES | STILL GREAT AOE

Hello, I want to post a feedback of this build.

Lvl 88. Now my gems are close to be maxed. 91% chance to hit for cyclone and shield charge. The DPS is good. I have jewels that increase my attack speed for proc discharge as much as possible, especially with cyclone.

The BIG problem for me is to HIT ennemies ! Especially versus bosses !
Often it doesn't hit for 1-2 seconds with cyclone, turning around my ennemy ! Even with Onslaught and Vaal Haste !

So in my case for farming mobs it is very fast and very good but what a pain to kill bosses !
Maybe I am doing something wrong ? I post again my stuff :

I have Intutive Leap. In my passive tree I have to take +1 Power Charge, +1 Endurance Charge (thanks to Intuitive Leap), +9 AS and a free socket.
Have a nice night !
How on earth am i supposed to hit 212 dex ? :D

"
Iplayferal wrote:
How on earth am i supposed to hit 212 dex ? :D

Alacrity node on passive tree, gear or in jewels !
v1tAm1n^
"
umbarabah_ru wrote:

Naw that's not gonna work.
I came up with this for 3.0 (copy into PoEbuilder or similar):
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAABAAMEA5YEBwSzBUIIZwj0CdkN0Q-rES0RLxa_GDwYVhhdG8gc3CBZIG4kiyaVKPoqCyo4KwosnDLRNZI2PTpYOuE7KDwFPV9Bh0GWRUdFnUlPS1dMs03jUDBSU1NSVUtVxl3yX7BgQ2HiYqxjQ2ZUakNsjG0Zbj1vnnBSdwd8g4KbgseDCYPbhMWFMoV7hxOJ04w2jxqTOpctl5WX9Jitmjua4Ju1nKSdqp_fogCmMqZXqHKt8bFbtz64k7yqvOq9J76AwGbA48M6ykbKSs_d0B_Q9di94XPireOE6-7sOO987-vwH_GK8bPyRfno_gr-jw==

Might just work withn the new MoM and all. Also, now a Scion for the reflect-proof.
I'm gonna run this in HC, feel free to do assassin if you aren't worried about self-killing (which is what happened to my fakener trickster in 2.6 HC :D)
I'm having trouble with killing Guardians and Shaper. I pretty much murder T15 bosses but I get shit on by anything higher. Any advice?

That build will be work in 3.0? I'm ask because ES nerf is coming :(
"
chucky1 wrote:
That build will be work in 3.0? I'm ask because ES nerf is coming :(

Unless the VP Nerf is reverted, ES for this build is over. Heck, even with VP your ES pool will be so low it's going to be trash.

You can do a life version, but MOM isn't very good with Voll's protector, since it reduces maximum mana.
"

You can do a life version, but MOM isn't very good with Voll's protector, since it reduces maximum mana.

Fuck me, I completely forgot about that. Meh. Rip my version ;(

Edit: Actually, it might still work. Since Voll's is 50% reduced max mana, not LESS max mana.
Just take a few additonal Mana nodes, or better yet, wear a Praxis ring to keep MoM going.
Not that big a loss since it's basically an Elreon ring on steroids. base mana regen + flat mana + 8%(!) of damage taken gained as mana makes MoM a lot more viable.

I may have to test this in beta...
Last edited by therealjcool on Jun 15, 2017, 5:00:55 PM
have any update in 3.0 for this build?

I think I may be missing something with the interaction of the build.

Why when you have cospri's do you still want a coc discharge setup in our 6l chest?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info