Watch Mr. Robot- you will NOT be disappointed

It's so good; Bravo Rami Malek- you are AMAZING!!!

"Young, anti-social computer programmer Elliot works as a cybersecurity engineer during the day, but at night he is a vigilante hacker. He is recruited by the mysterious leader of an underground group of hackers to join their organization. Elliot's task? Help bring down corporate America, including the company he is paid to protect, which presents him with a moral dilemma. Although he works for a corporation, his personal beliefs make it hard to resist the urge to take down the heads of multinational companies that he believes are running -- and ruining -- the world."

POE is life. POE is ♥.
Last bumped on Sep 30, 2016, 12:50:41 PM
Eh. When its good, its really good. But there are a LOT of cringe worthy scenes.
My biggest issue is the 'inner turmoil' that is constantly portrayed. It is so far removed from my own personal thought process that it feels alien. And when i think about, it makes me truly hate the show for I feel its attempting to infect me with its insanity. I just want to slap the man upside the head and say, 'get your shit together. Noone decides what you think about other than you. And you should focus your thoughts constructively.'
For years i searched for deep truths. A thousand revelations. At the very edge...the ability to think itself dissolves away.Thinking in human language is the problem. Any separation from 'the whole truth' is incomplete.My incomplete concepts may add to your 'whole truth', accept it or think about it
I absolutely agree; his inner turmoil and how he deals with it is soo mind numbingly insane.. the end to season 1 was nuts.. his contact battle with his other side is captivating though.. abuse of substance is his coping mechanism but it certainly isn't what he needs..
POE is life. POE is ♥.
Last edited by KonaLuvsPOE on Sep 22, 2016, 11:42:47 AM
Loved the bits in the second season with craig robinson before we knew the truth of it but other than that season 2 has been kind of meh for me. The season 2 finale left me with so many questions that I don't really care about the answers. :/

I hope they shift the focus from elliot to darlene next season. That would make me interested again.
I stopped paying for cable TV recently and the second half of season 2 is the only thing I miss.

I'm abandoning thread before spoilers, but just want to say: yes. Hell fucking yes.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
That good? Maybe ill give it another shot, the pilot really did nothing for me
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
absolutely loved the first season but find the second one so boring, I had to force myself to finish it but doubt I will be back for a season 3. shame, was really hyped after s1!
I'm a cyber security analyst and just discovered this show recently...

It's a great show hahaha
anything is everything
Last edited by Manocean on Sep 23, 2016, 7:10:35 AM
Terrible.

How long can a person bear to look into those too-wide, blinkless, drugged eyes? To hear his voice drone on monotonically with his inexpressive face never betraying a full expression?

Who wants to spend hours being besieged by that? No Ty.
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
<739610877-3104-376.101077-1106.75103739110792103.108-5'92.9410776.>
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
Going with SkyCore and bwam here. The protagonist is too alien to me. I can never associate with his issues and sympathize, I constantly feel the urge to slap him and tell him to stop being a whiny little bitch and get his shit together. Also, the general mood of the show is distorted, unpleasant and depressive in every little detail down to the colour scheme.

I watch movies to be entertained and to have a good time, not to be irradiated with a mix of psychological issues I don't care about.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info