Build of The Week S06E02 - Hitma47's BurningWarp Elementalist

"
CaoMengde wrote:
"
incredibie wrote:
"
Meridin wrote:
How can I move my camera to angles like that so I can make great videos too? Not fair...

U can't. That only works on the devbuild.

LAAAAMEEE!!!!! (not that i care a whole lot, but its lame)

This isn't a vid made by the cr4ator of the build. GGG took all the info from the character, and made a copy on their own computer in New Zealand, then they were able to zoom around n stuff.
uber. ok?
This is pretty slick, great idea!
Its a fun idea, but should it should be said to the viewers (many of whom are very new to the game) that this is in no way a strong build, the tree by itself is very inefficient and can be vastly improved upon. Other then mentioning this in the video it was a great GGG video, and I'm glad to see the series return.
How can this be build of the week if its pure copy of fox fire arc but 10 times worse?
Also skill tree is really bad in this build. You need to stack elemental dmg so ur initial dmg+burning dmg will be higher. Stacking just burning dmg is waste of points. This build has relly many and bad flaws. Sure it looks cool and nice in low tier maps but will be totally useless in end game maps with melee spell, low hp and really bad mitigation.
"standard" boring...... tzzzzzz
"
alcoh0lic wrote:
How can this be build of the week if its pure copy of fox fire arc but 10 times worse?
Also skill tree is really bad in this build. You need to stack elemental dmg so ur initial dmg+burning dmg will be higher. Stacking just burning dmg is waste of points. This build has relly many and bad flaws. Sure it looks cool and nice in low tier maps but will be totally useless in end game maps with melee spell, low hp and really bad mitigation.

if u don't have played it u can't judge.
1) from fox tatics i've seen only the idea of full conversion with call of the brotherhood, cold to fire and avatar of fire.
2) i've done also t15 map really easy, the only mods wich slowly the build are +#% fire resistence + EE..
All my builds: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1830178
Really cool build! Though it has some problems I'm going to enumerate:

1) This build is FoxTactic's: https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/4b8m8x/fire_warp_proliferation_build_wip/

2) And that's it.

CREDIT WHERE CREDIT IS DUE PLEASE.
Last edited by Harmona on Sep 23, 2016, 7:08:47 AM
They post builds that are cool, though it feels like American Idol, rather than "can you sing"; it's about what looks cool rather than what can actually run the game's content. I hope they post a variety of builds showcasing end-game-budget builds for people to aim for.
No one can hear you poop in the forrest.
Do the reduced speed auras from both weapons stack?

What about Void Beacon on Occultist? If two players run it, does it stack?
Last edited by Valiren on Sep 23, 2016, 2:48:14 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info