Build of The Week S06E02 - Hitma47's BurningWarp Elementalist

I'm not sure how i feel about end game burns. Compared to other DoT's it's just.... weak.
Last edited by cmilles on Sep 22, 2016, 12:42:52 PM
http://clip2net.com/s/3CwhFRK

what is that? how this work? req lvl 4? realy?
Last edited by Noobovsky on Sep 22, 2016, 1:13:25 PM
Well... according to the video, avatar of fire is a notable now xD
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
Love the non meta builds but I would really like a link to a forum post, not just a video. I generally don't watch them.
"
gablona wrote:
Love the non meta builds but I would really like a link to a forum post, not just a video. I generally don't watch them.

But there is a link in the OP... o.O
Crit happens.
This.. is.. AWESOME!!!
Fun build to play while listening to house of pain "jump around"
Let's ignore whether this build is fun-to-play or not. Listening to Bex chatter on and on about this gear has this effect linked to so and so skill effect and this skill gem has this so and so effect and lightning warp + reduced duration + blah, blah, blah. Ouch!!! The amount of theory crafting and min/maxing that PoE is requiring now just gives me a headache. I never was able to craft complicated builds like this from the get-go (December 2012) and with today's PoE endgame content wall being able to be seen from space and only growing taller with each new league I'm drowning in a sea of numbers which is taking the fun out of monster bashing. SIGH! :(
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
motion sickness is a real effect.. i'll pass on this build.
Very Nice build, diferent like shield charger build.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info