Happy Birthday to me!!! To the GGG community and GGG staff <3 all.

Omg been that long since I first signed up to enjoy and become a full fledged exile. My bday today a bit older bit wiser... Hopefully. I ordered V... You guys have to try it with whip cream vodka its to die for.

I usually past years post my bday on g diss forum...

Hope you all have a wonderful day... I gave a bit of V to catch up to. Racheal I have that picture 😱
"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
Last bumped on Sep 29, 2016, 4:25:25 PM
You know you are strangely attached to the path of exile forums, you know you can actually talk to people via skype/discord/facebook/real life for socializing ;V.
Another solwitch...

Oh wait!

Happy birthday Sol :)
Bye bye desync!
Happy birthday sol!

Need some help? Contact us at support@grindinggear.com

Queen of Padlocks
Cheers :)
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Hoppy Birthday!

PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910
Last edited by DalaiLama on Sep 22, 2016, 3:09:29 AM
You are all too kind thank you 😱 Moderators feel free to lock or delete thread it served its purpose -cheers

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
Happy Birthday!
Censored.
"
RagnarokChu wrote:
You know you are strangely attached to the path of exile forums, you know you can actually talk to people via skype/discord/facebook/real life for socializing ;V.

Who doesn't like wishing themselves a happy birthday?!
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
TheWretch wrote:
"
RagnarokChu wrote:

Who doesn't like wishing themselves a happy birthday?!

You were told to stop posting on my threads and to also stop instigating fights... by Sarahb_GGG. Also Melissa_GGG has also warned you... What is your fascination with me? Anyways... One last time get off my threads if you have nothing but negativity.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info