By far the worse community.

First. Sorry for the rage at ya's and being insulting. Let me explain what happened and in hindsight it was probably nothing. I found a Tabula Rasa Simple robe. And i asked in chat what should i do with it. And somebody replied "Use Vaal Orb and Corrupt it". And so i did. And now it is just a Corrupted Tabula Rasa. No other stats. So is it fucked? and what do you do with it?
Last edited by Time2Kill on Sep 21, 2016, 4:02:06 PM
"
Time2Kill wrote:
First. Sorry for the rage at ya's and being insulting. Let me explain what happened and in hindsight it was probably nothing. I found a Tabula Rasa Simple robe. And i asked in chat what should i do with it. And somebody replied "Use Vaal Orb and Corrupt it". And so i did. And now it is just a Corrupted Tabula Rasa. No other stats. So is it fucked? and what do you do with it?

Well no it's not fucked since all the sockets are white you can still socket any gems in it. It never had any stats anyway, it's just a very cheap 6L which is great for levelling and ok for some map builds as well.

People suggested to corrupt it because it's a cheap item & some corruptions like +1 to socketed gems can make it much more valuable.
Last edited by RandallPOE on Sep 21, 2016, 4:06:04 PM
gracious
OP hasn't played much if he thinks PoE is bad, there are far worse game communities.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
Of course it's bad. It's a video game community.
https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/988f3369-4b68-4eb9-bc0e-edfce4c3c950
"
diablofdb wrote:
you haven't played League of Legends?
Ive played league, league community vs current Path Community id say Path is far worse right now. League gets alot of shit, rightfully soo, but we are a significantly smaller community and one look at our forums is enough to drive people away, both on reddit, youtube comments and the official forums.

Of course you can ignore them all, but thats kind of hard to do when its a community driven game, especially if you want the game to go in a better direction than where its currently going.
Harvest sucks! But look at my decked out gear two weeks in!

Labyrinth salt farm miner.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.
"
Time2Kill wrote:
And somebody replied "Use Vaal Orb and Corrupt it". And so i did.

If someone told you to jump off of a bridge, would you do it?

People want other people to take risks instead of them, and also want to see you fail; don't listen to those kinds of people. You're lucky that the Tabula didn't brick (a possibility when Vaal'ing it,) so it still retains some value/use.
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
"
lagwin1980 wrote:
OP hasn't played much if he thinks PoE is bad, there are far worse game communities.

By far do I think POE is a bad game. Not in the least. After this latest patch they did to fix the desync, i can't get enough of POE. great fucken game. just hate trolls. i'm just not to bright sometimes.
Last edited by Time2Kill on Sep 21, 2016, 4:11:10 PM
Global chat in games is like twitch.tv chat,if you base your experience on it,you are gonna have a bad time.
I wonder what this threads name would be if the tabula turned into a rare.

Nothing happened and were the "worse community". I imagine somebody in global holding a gun against your head while going

"Do it, just do it"

Not allowing you any time to verify the responses you got. Bunch of thrill seeking sadists.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info