Rare?

Can we stop calling yellow monsters "rare" monsters yet? I counted 7 on a strait path From Docks entrance to sulphite to way point. During that time I fought three at the same time, two of which had reflect (one of each flavor just to be sure of full reflectability). And in corrupted zone (the one with the Storm Herald whipping A-hole) I had 3 corrupting blood "rares" in the same room. I guess the rng on that one is pretty rare.

If blues are champions, can yellows be Rocky Balboas.

Maybe blues can be Queen and a yellow with them can be Freddy Mercury.

wolf
I'll take "Swords" for two hundred Alex.
-Faux Sean Connery
Last bumped on Sep 21, 2016, 12:43:15 PM
"
Can we stop calling yellow monsters "rare" monsters yet? I counted 7 on a strait path From Docks entrance to sulphite to way point. During that time I fought three at the same time, two of which had reflect (one of each flavor just to be sure of full reflectability). And in corrupted zone (the one with the Storm Herald whipping A-hole) I had 3 corrupting blood "rares" in the same room. I guess the rng on that one is pretty rare.

If blues are champions, can yellows be Rocky Balboas.

Maybe blues can be Queen and a yellow with them can be Freddy Mercury.

wolf

Blues aren't champions though. They are Magic Monsters. It is just the language that the game uses... Blue is Magic (just like your items...), Yellow is Rare (just like your items...), brown/orange is Unique (just like your items...)
U MAD?
yellows are the champions and blue are magical monster where u gain a large amount of exp compared too white.. yellow are "rare in that sense its a aura based monster who can drop things other cant.. or higher chances.. so please dont be so negative and spout shit about our monsters.. #monsterlifematters too.
if you take into consideration the ratio from whites and blues vs yellows, they're actually "rare" :P
Sometimes...
Champions, Unique, Super Unique.

Magic, Rare, Unique.

Call them w/e you want.
Orwell would be proud. Control someone's language and you control their thoughts.
Why not just argue to change all Uniques to purple and call them "Epic" instead to match WoW?

Just as with this hypothetical suggestion... no thanks.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
"
cipher_nemo wrote:
Why not just argue to change all Uniques to purple and call them "Epic" instead to match WoW?

Just as with this hypothetical suggestion... no thanks.

We already have purple mobs though! Bloodlines!
U MAD?
"
Docbp87 wrote:
We already have purple mobs though! Bloodlines!

True. And prophecy triggered targets.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info