The Atlas of Worlds Supporter Pack Cloth Map

Cool. Now im thinking of upgrading my pack to get this one. But 1st of all gotta w8 for my t-shirt :)
Oh my... what can I clean with this cloth?!?!
220 USD for the cheapest version? are you kidding?
This looks lame, because of material IMO. If I would buy one, I would prefer papyrus version or something that at least doesn't feels like floorcloth :o
Wish it was cheaper!
Self found and solo (mostly)
at this point it's not supporting the game isn't in a crowd funding time period when you support things you donate because you care not because of what you get there should simply be a donate button where you get nothing that is true support not this hey we'll sell you this crap and call it supporting us lol
If your looking for friends to game with contact me in game I'll give you our TS3 ip and password to speak with us
I would love to get the map but without the Path of exile on the top so its will look like a real map and put in frame on a wall but with the yellow PoE its gonna look like a nerd goodies on the wall XD
Who got the atlas relic rock - was it a select few or was it based on the largest previous supporter pack tier (as has been the case before with previous hints/gadgets like the letters)?
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
Last edited by cgexile on Sep 21, 2016, 12:35:53 PM
Very excited for this!
"
cgexile wrote:
Who got the atlas relic rock - was it a select few or was it based on the largest previous supporter pack tier (as has been the case before with previous hints/gadgets like the letters)?
It seems to have gone mostly to people with large public outlets (streamers in particular) where the rocks would get a lot of attention and exposure (Mathil, Yoji, and Ziggy all got them I know, possibly others).
U MAD?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info