The Atlas of Worlds Supporter Pack Cloth Map

Wow. >10000 people spent >US$200 on supporter packs. Well done GGG!
It is a lot bigger than I expected! I can't wait to get mine. :)
Clayshaper is best shaper
"
ScreenName wrote:

We order for the future purchases as well, and the Phoenix supporters get two!
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
When do we get the laser skills?
I actually bought the hydra supporters pack (Tier 2), however because I choose the without merchandise goods option, when I wanted to upgrade my supporter packs, to the third tier, I can no longer get the map :< I've contacted support, yet they said, they can't help me with that, even if I replenish the points I gained.

It's pretty shitty.
[Gear & Club] ¯\(°_°)/¯ #1 Professional Afk Club /2133058
[Hideout] New Oriath /2505008
[Pvp Trophy] PVP #1 EU & US EA /1591888 | | BM EA /1431163
[Dead] PSC La /1682118, Build BM PA /1296491, BM IG LL ST /1121092, Shop /874905
"God's in his Heaven, All's right with the world!" IGN: Libritannia
Last edited by 1Tokimeki2003 on Sep 21, 2016, 12:30:12 AM
"
Chris wrote:
"
ScreenName wrote:

We order for the future purchases as well, and the Phoenix supporters get two!

Wait...what? We get 2??? One signed and one not I would assume then?

Edit: Hrrrmm, my wife works for A.C. Moore here in the US, an Arts and Crafts type of place and they do custom picture framing. I know what I am asking for for Christmas!
"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!"
Last edited by Aragorn14 on Sep 21, 2016, 12:31:57 AM
Wonder how I am going to be financially and how patch 2.5 will be around Christmas holidays before thinking about upgrading to Chimera. In the mean time, I will enjoy what I got from Hydra, especially the AoW T-Shirt which I am going to be waiting for to arrive. :)
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Last edited by JohnNamikaze on Sep 21, 2016, 12:34:15 AM
Dimensions? I want to get a frame for it.
I thought the PoE tshirt is for cleaning glasses. I am doing it wrong
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

I SUPPORT FLASK MACROS
3.13 was the golden age. Down the drain we go.
Please, for the love of Kuduku, let me buy this as a bonus to my Minotaur pack. I will spend even 40$ extra just for that map. Please GGG. Please!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info