Atziri's Prodigy Remastered

With all the new various options for ascendancy I have modified my previous project

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1466766

known as Atziri's Prodigy. I would I have worked on this more frequently but I have been so wrapped up in temp leagues to test out new content and earn MTX's.

I am currently having issues recording a video

To begin, everyone needs to know and understand what this does. "Gluttony of Elements is a temporary aura that causes taking elemental damage to instead heal the player and nearby allies." which as a reminder is a vaal skill. So one of the very first steps to creating this build was to increase duration...a lot.

There are 3 ways to aid this

X7
(Gluttony 18.60 seconds)

As you will see soon I am running 7 Atziri's Reign (partial inspiration of the build name) along with 6 of the duration passive nodes. Sacrificial Harvest is just all around helpful to gain more souls. But then there's Chill of Corruption, now I have a direction to aim for, shatter.

With this is mind along with other ideas and concepts I concluding on using arc+ brotherhood.

If you have taken a look or plan to, my first version of Atziri's Prodigy you know I had always wanted to use arc for this. that being said I needed a way to deliver enough damage to be able to clear mobs fast enough to gain enough souls for gluttony without depending on the skill tree.

To get the most life possible because you do not start off with a readily vaal skill I till need a life pool for physical and chaos damage so I am running blood magic skill tree passive and mortal conviction for the 35% increased life. Due to this my second ring is

for obvious reason I have no life reserved and wrath (the socketed aura) grants more lighting damage for my arc. As well as running Elemental Overload passive. to synergize with this my last jewel is

The breakdown for the remaining setup has no particular order so here goes...

I had a difficult time deciding what weapon to use for this until I finally made a mjolner build during Perandus temp league. Without having any appropriate jewels the build ran very well which felt like two halves of a puzzle finally came together. Atziri's Prodigy + Mjolner.

As seen in the sockets arc, ice bite, added cold are there to further the attempts in shattering. Also granting frenzy charges.
To trigger mjolner, I am using lighting strike and the support gems as seen below which is supported by curse on hit with frostbite to furth my chance to shatter.

Running (literally) 50% movement speed boots.

The cwdt setup here is to "enhance" (bad pun) my lightning damage for arc. the enchance also increases the chance for vengeance to trigger as well.

Now for the real fun and creative aspects to the setup.

Due top the higher than average attribute cost of mjolner (strength specifically) I found it natural to run iron will gloves adding damage to my 3-link arc without the skill tree. Glove enchantment is not currently complete. this cwdt setup will be addressed with the ascendancy class.

Again furthering my shatter chances as well as granting some life leech and specifically +1 endurance charge. (ascendancy topic)

For those who do not know during the effects of Gluttony of Elements, righteous fire actually heals you instead of burns you. Making it very difficult to kill you while already being immune to elemental damage, if physical or chaos damage cannot 1 shot you, you will not die during this time frame. as 3-linked in the +2 fire shield i am supporting righteous fire with empower and enhance. I do not use righteous fire to deal damage from its aoe but merely for the spell damage modifiers (and healing effects).

Last item and ascendancy, the spell damage alone does not need an introduction for this build however taking 400% of mana cost as physical damage is more than perfect. my 6-link lighting strike has a mana cost of 18 (400% of that taken as damage) with my natural life regen it goes completely unnoticed. This is very helpful for the build because I chose Juggernaut as the ascendancy class. let me jump to the node Unflinching which grant me +1 max endurance charge (I have a total of 9) and gives 20% chance to gain an endurance charge when you are hit. Before you ask yes, the damage from Scold's does in fact trigger this. another ascendancy node Unrelenting grants 6% increased damage per endurance charge, 8% reduced elemental damage while at max, and most important 25% chance that if you would gain an endurance charge, you instead gain up to your maximum number of endurance charges. this being said I can give myself 9 endurance charges while in my own hideout. I gain increased regen and damage per endurance charge. While being immune to elemental damage I still can be hurt by physical and chaos damage, so back to my cwdt setup with immortal call, it lasts 5 seconds with 9 endurance charges.

Back to ascendancy nodes, unbreakable which doubles my amour received from my chest and I cannot be stunned, which is ideal. to be stunned can ruin the high speed the build requires. speaking of which, my last node is unstoppable, 10% increase in movement speed and I cannot be slowed below base movement speed.

skill tree

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAEBAAHcA-4EBwUtBsYOPBLhFCAUcRa7GFYaOBtFHNwdvh8CHxglvCj6LdIzhzWSNsU26DpSPC0_J0CgQYdGaUa3R35KyEyzUftWSFivWW1Z812kXhNfP1-YYVJlTWZUaGVodG6qbztyD3Kpd-N4DXloeu97w331gseDX4PMg9uE2YZghymKr46_jxqPRpARkFWRzpLQlG-fPqcIqW6sqrXytz64k7vtvTa-p8ABwBrBBMQVxPbGrsbYyx7NFs8y0B_SONNv2CTYvdpi20_d1d-_4MPr7u8O707v6_Pd97n46_no_go=?accountName=Buology&characterName=Wrath_of_the_False_Gods

unfortunately no it is not atziri viable since it depends on a single non-stackable vaal skill and atziri has phases which will deplete the skill's duration. Just before people possibly get discouraged that such a build cannot run specific and taxing content of the game, remember that this is an AURA ;)
Last edited by Buology on Sep 20, 2016, 2:40:24 PM
Last bumped on Mar 2, 2017, 5:26:53 PM
I really like your first version, when that came out a while ago. Glad you're still improving the build and can't wait to see a video of it in action!
"
Kristoffer wrote:
I really like your first version, when that came out a while ago. Glad you're still improving the build and can't wait to see a video of it in action!

thank you. there seems to be some issue with my graphic cards or computer in general. I may ask a friend to record the build unsure just yet. When recording as I have before the entire video is choppy visually (audio is fine)
I like the idea of someone using mjolnir and scolds. :)
Censored.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info