A new low

Just did a Reef map. Zana Map, nothing crazy - but still, THIS is what got passed my loot filter (boss+ chest):

#FeelsBad
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
Last edited by Phrazz on Sep 20, 2016, 1:46:17 PM
Last bumped on Sep 20, 2016, 1:59:30 PM
Reep
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
This is a buff ?
Lol in my end game filter, i literally have times where I don't know if I killed the boss because there was no loot on the ground.

Happens to me as well haha.

So much crap loot in this game. I can't believe we used to play this game without a loot filter.

I think the game should install a basic lootfilter by default when installing the game. There is simply too much trash on the ground to be able to sort it out for a new player.
"

I think the game should install a basic lootfilter by default when installing the game. There is simply too much trash on the ground to be able to sort it out for a new player.

They'd just nerf IIQ instead, like they did with the gem. Remove it, along with nerfs to IIQ across the board, with no regulations to "regular" IIQ. THAT is the ONLY time I've REALLY felt "WTF GGG!!!?" in my history of PoE.

:D
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
Looks like usual 120%Q map boss drops to me. Next map u say "duck it" and roll first alc 40%Q no pack size and get absolute loot pinata.

This is why PoE is bad when it comes to rewards for doing hard content and ppl who roll stupid mods on maps end up buying currency to roll maps, while those who use "alc and go" mentality are swimming in stuff.

One more time, it is not worth rolling insane Q on a map, it doesn't change drops that much, 140%Q of 0.01% is still close 0.01%.
-Forever Casual-
IGN: Zzerk

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info