[2.5 Video Guide] Assassin Blade Vortex End-Game Build & Uber Farmer! [HC/SC]

@Grimstarz -
Keep your wand, it is sufficient. Why so many Jade flasks? You need a Basalt for physical damage mitigation. Get something like Atziri's Promise for damage boost or even Overflowing Chalice for keeping your Surgeon's flasks up more. Quality only matters on some gems. Look up which ones will be helpful for the build.

You shouldn't be able to do Grandmasters with this build unless you build just for it. I will say that this build was pretty much meant for Uberlab. I facetank the whole fight without using life leech gem. You must must must have Warlord's Mark up. I would not use Herald of Ash. I haven't run away to recharge ES in uberlab but that is an option if you need to, just be careful to dodge his range attacks or use your Vaal Discipline.

@Maicao -
I wouldn't use Facebreakers. Can get so much ES and some spell damage with some fingerless gloves. I've been running T15s very easily with this build so it absolutely works.

Edit: I've done a couple T16s, but not deathless yet so still working around that. It is possible for sure, just gotta get better at fight mechanics. I've done uberlab with two extra people that didn't join the boss fight so Izaro is cake. I've actually taken out my controlled destruction and put in Item Rarity Support for regular mapping to make things more fun.

Last edited by teslabear on Mar 26, 2017, 12:57:16 PM
So i've been testing few things out, changing stuff and i came to few conclusions. 1st it's important to keep max amount of power charges (especially with void battery), keep max stacks of bv. The damage = more leech. So here's my gear again after few adjustments.

Spoiler

And now to the core of the thing. I've been able to do the guardians and the shaper. Did shaper on 2nd attempt, those both tries were my 1st at all. It wasn't deathless, i died 2-3 times because of fight mechanics but I did pretty well. Dropped perf rolled dying sun, which is funny.

So the biggest mistake I was making was not keeping my power charges. I decided to go for pcoc. Btw it doesn't work so well in the other bv link on bosses so i decided to sacrifice added fire.

I'm close to getting skyforth, I'll keep you informed how it goes then. It's core item imo cause i can swap pcoc to added fire or increased critical strikes then (which gives more dps than added fire according to path of building calculator).

Also the other thing about skyforth is that it gives reduced mana. When i obtain enlightens 3-4 lvl and skyforth I'll pick up 2nd curse for sure, enfeeble probably.

Lastly skyforth gives you stun threshold. Someone here asked about stun management, so I came with this idea to pick up Practical Application nod and I have 45% chance to avoid stun. It's not awesome but helps a lot. The other thing you can do is link frost wall to cwdt because projectiles are most dangerous imo (killed me many times before i picked up that nod).
Last edited by PWL on Mar 27, 2017, 3:38:11 AM
"
teslabear wrote:
@Grimstarz -
Keep your wand, it is sufficient. Why so many Jade flasks? You need a Basalt for physical damage mitigation. Get something like Atziri's Promise for damage boost or even Overflowing Chalice for keeping your Surgeon's flasks up more. Quality only matters on some gems. Look up which ones will be helpful for the build.

You shouldn't be able to do Grandmasters with this build unless you build just for it. I will say that this build was pretty much meant for Uberlab. I facetank the whole fight without using life leech gem. You must must must have Warlord's Mark up. I would not use Herald of Ash. I haven't run away to recharge ES in uberlab but that is an option if you need to, just be careful to dodge his range attacks or use your Vaal Discipline.

@Maicao -
I wouldn't use Facebreakers. Can get so much ES and some spell damage with some fingerless gloves. I've been running T15s very easily with this build so it absolutely works.

Edit: I've done a couple T16s, but not deathless yet so still working around that. It is possible for sure, just gotta get better at fight mechanics. I've done uberlab with two extra people that didn't join the boss fight so Izaro is cake. I've actually taken out my controlled destruction and put in Item Rarity Support for regular mapping to make things more fun.

Yah brother, but im doing almost the same thing with a 60chaos build, thats the point, need alot of invest to get good
You can also use Vaal Lightning Trap for extra damage boost on bosses.
"
Maicão wrote:
Yah brother, but im doing almost the same thing with a 60chaos build, thats the point, need alot of invest to get good

I'm curious, which build is that?
So I am attempting this build now after acquiring all the gear. I am not sure how to describe the issue im having maybe no issue at all. Reading the article, seeing the video, and looking at some of the trees things dont really seem to line up. For example Why take the dagger damage nodes on the far right of the tree. If anyone can help Id appreciate it. Heres the gear

Not sure how to link my tree here but yea I dunno something seems.. off
Which dagger damage nodes? Can't see any when I look at the front page of the build. Do you mean physical damage nodes?
@LiftingNerdBro

Hey Lifting and others, I'm currently trying out your assassin crit vall BV, elementalist BV for the ES recharge, and now i'm wondering about how well an inquis with regen and zealots oath would do with BV... Do you think the constant regen via pious path would be better than the vaal pact? I've been a big fan of Zealots in the past. I keep making new chars to try this build in different ways.
IGN: First_Sword_of_Bravos
How are you wearing Warlord's Mark since you shouldn't be having 142 STR?
From my calculations you have 41 from belt, 28 from amulet and 34 from base+passives (at 114 points)
How are you covering the 142 str requirement for lvl 17 warlord's mark with only 103?
And do you really have 75% resistance with those items?
The character that I'm leveling is called Feliro, feel free to give any advice, I'm not really good at custom builds
What's the best helm enchant? I'm guessing for someone running maps, BV duration is best?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info