[2.5 Video Guide] Assassin Blade Vortex End-Game Build & Uber Farmer! [HC/SC]

Oh yeah, can someone post his full updated for 2.6 build?
"
dawikur wrote:
Oh yeah, can someone post his full updated for 2.6 build?

As far as I know, this build will not be updated to 2.6.
However, not many 2.6 changes influence it. In the passive tree the path to get the node Void Barrier is different than before.

"
wortell wrote:
emm how to post the link sir? sorry im new to forum things haha

Well, the easiest would be for you to unhide the character tab on your profile.
Click on your name somewhere here to open your profile. Go to Privacy settings and uncheck the one for Hide Characters tab. This way we can see your characters.

If you don't want that, then open a reply here, click on your character image up top and select the correct one. This opens that characters inventory and you can then click on each item to copy it into your reply. Preferably do it with spoiler tags around the list of items. Like this:

Spoiler

After that, in the same inventory screen, click on Passive Tree, which will open it. Copy the URL and paste it in here.
Last edited by Songworks on Mar 24, 2017, 9:17:58 AM
I've been trying to change the build around slightly but it seems I lack damage and surv. I failed to do uber atziri, couldn't have gotten through trio. With my gear I have 8800 es and around 80k buffed damage. I can swap to es gloves for 800 more es but i lack damage then. I do own void battery I've been wearing dagger instead because of faster clear speed. Any advices? Should I change shavronne's to beast's fur or high es 6l? I had 6l fur before and i had around 11k es. Don't really know how to improve at this very moment.

My gear
Spoiler

Last edited by PWL on Mar 24, 2017, 9:42:04 AM
Well, the easiest would be for you to unhide the character tab on your profile.
Click on your name somewhere here to open your profile. Go to Privacy settings and uncheck the one for Hide Characters tab. This way we can see your characters.

If you don't want that, then open a reply here, click on your character image up top and select the correct one. This opens that characters inventory and you can then click on each item to copy it into your reply. Preferably do it with spoiler tags around the list of items. Like this:

ok2 thanks sir ill unlock it now :)

btw how you deal with stun pwl? or anyone here can help me how to deal with stun? i also often stunned to death, even with kiara since it only around 3,5 sec and after that ill be stunned to death :(. right now im using valyrium but i have to change my glove to ES cold resist glove and losing that 45% crit mult... thanks for the help guys :)
Last edited by wortell on Mar 24, 2017, 12:55:25 PM
Ok got my 6-link and hit 93. This is what my build looks like:

And here is my (somewhat) final gear:
Spoiler

Sitting in hideout with discipline/hatred/lightning golem, I have 7,850 tooltip dps and 11.3k ES. With power charges, 20 stacks and before flask, I'm at 100k. I played with Atziri's Promise some. It gives more damage than Taste of Hate and a bit more leech. At the moment I'm still doubling up with Basalt and ToH though, want to be tankier.

I have done a few T15 runs just fine. My first was corrupted Core with onslaught and I only died once to a quad-essence.

I would like a little more ES and mana. Now that I'm 6L I get 6-8 free casts before I am waiting on mana regeneration. I use one Energy from Within and 2 jewels with damage/damage/es/reduced mana. Dying for a good helm enchant!

I absolutely destroy Uber lab (Izaro dies in 10 seconds), regular Atziri, and the council. Haven't got to try Shaper or Uber Atziri or any Guardians yet.

Changes I would make, if I could wiggle some more dex/resists out of gear I'd drop Void Barrier and the 3 subsequent skills for a better ES chain. I'd also like to get the discipline helm enchant and see how it fares dropping Charisma. I've also considered dropping in for the jewel near the Shaper node, grabbing 16% mana along the way.

I was asking around and I think the Mind Drinker mana leech doesn't effect BV so I kept Soul Siphon. Boss mana pools are usually fine.
Atm my tooltip with only hatred on says 2660 on lv 90, with 20 blades / 7 power charges, i got around 55k dps and 10.4k es. I've got the void battery, beast fur and essence worm ring as uniques, rest rares. I'm stuck on where to invest now, should i invest into getting 20% quality gems? Conc. effect and spell echo would give me 20% spell damage more total. I see people with high dps values also without the void battery, should i change it for a high spell damage wand? I'm also a noob in flasks, which ones are a must?

Here is my gear atm:

Last edited by Grimstarz on Mar 25, 2017, 7:48:17 AM
@Grimstarz

You can find an Amulet with more Spell damage, shield with spell crit, ring with damage stats, etc. I personally like new Le Heup. Gives pure damage, all elemental resistances and all attributes (which is something this build needs).
Last edited by _Elminister_ on Mar 25, 2017, 12:56:34 PM
Worth to replace facebreaker's with a good rare with spell damage and good ES ? Worth to use 2x void battery ?
Sorry but this build dont work, i spend at least 190c to respec my shadow and he became a shit. I have the same itens, only the flasks and 6l that i dont use, but the damage is toooo low and wont tank anything. Sorry about the english
"
teslabear wrote:
I absolutely destroy Uber lab (Izaro dies in 10 seconds), regular Atziri, and the council. Haven't got to try Shaper or Uber Atziri or any Guardians yet.

I really like this build, i'm lv 90, max dps (7 charges + conc effect) is around 55k with 10.5k es. And i often die for such stupid reasons. I tried promenade of grandmasters and got absolutely destroyed by some exiles there. I'm gonna try uber lab today and if i get destroyed there to, i'm gonna make another build and stop wasting my time on a build that will never work.

I really wonder how those uber lab / atziri killers here, are managing all the damage u recieve?? U have 6 links with life leech on blade vortex? U exhange Warlords mark with herald of ash when doing so? U Run away from the fight and wait till es recharges? U facetank and pop a jade flask? How do u guys survive?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info