[2.5 Video Guide] Assassin Blade Vortex End-Game Build & Uber Farmer! [HC/SC]

I think it is possible to run this one as budget up to tier 10 maps (some may be hard, but it is doable), but not as a league starter. So far I experienced this build, you'll not have enough energy shield (and resistance and damage) without the proper items which, early on in the league, will probably be too expensive.

Better to first accumulate some currency with a league starter build (search for 'starter' on http://www.timtips.com/buildbrowser/) and then either start a second character with an endgame build or change the character to one. Remember to also stash enough currency to also buy enough Orb of Regret if you want to change a character for the endgame.

Man, the Legacy League sounds awesome. But I so don't have the energy to start all over again...
Last edited by Songworks on Feb 18, 2017, 7:07:42 AM
Last edited by Gladis1 on Feb 21, 2017, 1:37:52 AM
Abit complicated with damage source's but awesome gg Lifting
Last edited by Gladis1 on Feb 21, 2017, 1:44:44 AM
awesome guide keep it up!
Last edited by Gladis1 on Feb 21, 2017, 1:44:14 AM
Is Energy from Within still good for this build?
I personally think that one is enough but with x2 Energy from within you are so much more likely to survive
From my character, the upper Energy From Within jewel gives ~800ES and the lower one gives ~500 ES.

I suppose if you already have enough energy shield you could do without the lower one and get a another, rare jewel with %ES, critical chance and/or spell damage and so one. You'd also have four additional skill points to allocate somewhere else.
I'm curious, what is the alternative for Void Battery for this build?
For not end game of course
A Divinarius Imperial Skean[1] is a cheaper alternative.

[1] http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Divinarius
How do u get Power Charges? I can't see any Sources...
sry - ascendancy points...
Last edited by APEC on Feb 27, 2017, 1:38:22 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info