[2.5 Video Guide] Assassin Blade Vortex End-Game Build & Uber Farmer! [HC/SC]

Awesome build, playing it atm and its really funny :)
but why don't you use a vinktars? i just bought one with the 20% phys to lightning converion and it is awesome !
"
"
odin021 wrote:
Can you list a few suggested leveling weapons? You mentioned the Axiom but unless I missed something after that I didn't see anything until void battery. This is a physical damage spell, but it scales off spell damage? If that's the case, just any good spell % dmg wand/sceptre/claw I assume?

You said it yourself yes :)

Thanks!
"
Geryones wrote:
Awesome build, playing it atm and its really funny :)
but why don't you use a vinktars? i just bought one with the 20% phys to lightning converion and it is awesome !

If you have a shock removal flask go for it. If not then its too rippy imo :D
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
option for low life with shav?
Great Guide, thank you.

However I am wondering why no Eye of Chayula or Valyrium for the Stunresist/immunity?

That would free up a flask spot.

Your thoughts?

Thank you,
Tolstoy
Hey mate, again, thx for great guide, im closing to try every build u made for this season :)

Now to my questions ;)
Assassinate tree VS Toxic Delivery tree. I know that question was already asked in this topic but im not quite satisfied with your reply, could u please provide detailed information about this choise and this opinion? I think that Toxic Delivery should be better for this reasons: We have a lot of smaller damage hits with BV, so the +crit chance and damage on first hit from Ambush is not big deal. Inc dmg under 35% life of boss and culling strike is nice, no argue there.

With Noxious Strike we can add poison and bleed dmg and then stack it wit our many hits from BV and more poiosn dmg from Toxic Delivery ... sounds better then the other way.

Essence Worm - i belive the way to use 3 auras here is to take 4% reduced mana resevred, other wise we have 2x49% mana reservd. My question is, is it enough to comfortably cast BV with this many mana reserved?

Thx for answers!

I was thinking about changing the other cwdt to cast when stunned (probably, 4linked and vaaled facebreakers) , but i'm not sure about the 5th link, I would choose ball lighting for some more damage, but I'm not sure if there would be some better offensive/defensive alternatives
"
blekotacz wrote:
Hey mate, again, thx for great guide, im closing to try every build u made for this season :)

Now to my questions ;)
Assassinate tree VS Toxic Delivery tree. I know that question was already asked in this topic but im not quite satisfied with your reply, could u please provide detailed information about this choise and this opinion? I think that Toxic Delivery should be better for this reasons: We have a lot of smaller damage hits with BV, so the +crit chance and damage on first hit from Ambush is not big deal. Inc dmg under 35% life of boss and culling strike is nice, no argue there.

With Noxious Strike we can add poison and bleed dmg and then stack it wit our many hits from BV and more poiosn dmg from Toxic Delivery ... sounds better then the other way.

Essence Worm - i belive the way to use 3 auras here is to take 4% reduced mana resevred, other wise we have 2x49% mana reservd. My question is, is it enough to comfortably cast BV with this many mana reserved?

Thx for answers!

I dunno about the Toxic Delivery tree but concerning Essence Worm; u will have to specc also into the Charisma node which gives u enough reduced mana reserved. If u have the enchant of the helmet (20% reduced discipline mana resevation) you are fine without charisma even (Lifting Nerd explains this also in his youtube vid of the build.
I am currently using your build and enjoying it so far. However I got a few questions:

Why "Added Fire Damage Support" ?
Why not "Whirling Blades + Fortify + Faster Attacks Support" for mobility?
What do you think of "Cloak of Flame" for physical damage mitigation?

Why using Facebreakers if you're wielding a wand? The +phys damage wouldn't apply...?

Also
"
Auras & Curse:

- Blasphemy, Warlords Mark & Discipline.
- Hatred in the Essence Worm ring.

When I put the ring and toggle all those, I'm left with 23 free mana... I can't even cast ONE Blade Vortex. So, I need way more mana??
Last edited by DiGG on Sep 22, 2016, 8:28:50 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info