[2.5 Video Guide] Assassin Blade Vortex End-Game Build & Uber Farmer! [HC/SC]

"
Naust wrote:
Hey.

I was wondering if the gear lsited in the guide is seen as best endgame?

Im kinda new to this game and this is my second char.

My question really is where to improve the character from the gear you have linked.

Is facebreaker the best hands? Is beast fur the best body armor? Would Skyforth help? etc?

is there a way to get more movement speed into the buil?

Would apriciate it allot if someone could give me some tips.

Facebreaker are pretty much best in slot for any crit build, due to the high crit multi being the third highest of all uniques,

Concerning the beast fur it is the highest dmg chest, but concerning survivability it is not the best if you want survivability go for a rare es chest.

Concerning Skyforth the unique modifier that stuns are based on mana instead of life is nice, but that's it, the power charge on crit is not needed we already have a source of power charges and getting rid of that source is not worth it as there is nothing better to pickup instead, so in total i would say Skyforth are not worth it for this build
Thanks for the build
Thanks for the build Lifting. Followed it almost completely and really like the result (for softcore at least, wouldnt play this build in HC without really insane gear and a 900+ES rare body armour.)

The one small tweak I made is mostly for quality of life. I disliked only being able to precast 7-8 stacks of BV so I took out Minion and Totem Elemental Resistances and switched the flame dash and decoy totem setup into a 3-link. Then put the auras + a Level 3 Enlighten into the 4-link. Now precasting 15+ stacks is no problem which means I start leeching way faster and don't die as much when I run into champion packs or bosses (my ES is still pretty low, working on it).

As I said, only a small QoL change and when I get better gear and if the missing resistances on the Decoy Totem make the totem useless in higher maps I will probably change back. But for now this seems a good solution for people that die sometimes in the first second of engaging a pack.
Last edited by Mecielle on Nov 9, 2016, 12:35:45 PM
hey there, could someone of you guys please be so helpful as to look at my gear (kintral) and help me deciding where i should spend my currency next in terms of upgrades? i feel like i might be able to get some more defense/dmg somewhere (sitting at 11.7k ES atm), but deciding on my next upgrade is kinda hard, especially since i can't seem to think of an upgrade for my ringslot... any help is appreciated!
Last edited by SumoFlorist on Nov 9, 2016, 6:05:41 PM
Hi, what do you think about taking Scion character for this build?

And what do you think about legacy
?
Maybe they are better?

Last edited by Vacys on Nov 10, 2016, 2:15:00 AM
"
Vacys wrote:
Hi, what do you think about taking Scion character for this build?

And what do you think about legacy
?
Maybe they are better?

While they certainly are an option i feel like facebreakers are stronger, we don't really need the crit chance (heck we need to not crit once in a while to keep our power charges up for the additional spell dmg from VB), and the higher crit multi on facebreaker is what makes them shine. The dexterity on maligaro's might be very useful tho if you have problems getting it elsewhere, but i wouldn't pay for them - if you have them lying around, give it a try and see how you like it.
"
SumoFlorist wrote:
hey there, could someone of you guys please be so helpful as to look at my gear (kintral) and help me deciding where i should spend my currency next in terms of upgrades? i feel like i might be able to get some more defense/dmg somewhere (sitting at 11.7k ES atm), but deciding on my next upgrade is kinda hard, especially since i can't seem to think of an upgrade for my ringslot... any help is appreciated!

Honestly most of your gear is godly. The only thing I could see is a ring upgrade or an amulet upgrade for damage, but those will be very expensive.

You are missing your helm enchant so if you want to spend some money you can throw it there. I just got the 20% reduced Discipline enchant, and those 4 skill points were a nice DPS boost. (you'd be able to get doom cast)

On another note anyone else feel Hexproof maps are doable with a 6link and life leech? I did a Tier 14 Zana hexproof and had really no problem with it (Lighting Thorns Boss is still an issue sadly.) Mana wasn't an issue since when I turn warlords mark off i had close to a 1000 mana with pretty crazy fast regen. Anyone else doing high tier Hexproof maps this way?
Which gem we should use in warm ring in HC league, hatred or discipline?
"
Kaddomir wrote:

well hatred is a 50% aura discipline a 35%, so if you can run both, put hatred in the essence worm, and concerning putting discipline into essence worm the +2 lvl that equals just 27 additional es, so you would actually get more es going form a rare unset ring with some es on it without the the increased Mana cost
"
zocke1r wrote:
"
Kaddomir wrote:

well hatred is a 50% aura discipline a 35%, so if you can run both, put hatred in the essence worm, and concerning putting discipline into essence worm the +2 lvl that equals just 27 additional es, so you would actually get more es going form a rare unset ring with some es on it without the the increased Mana cost

thx for answer.

Who knows, in which lvl's it's safe or optional go to The Labyrinth, in Normal, cruel and merc difficulty?
Last edited by Kaddomir on Nov 12, 2016, 10:02:46 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info