About onehanded dualwield...

Im playing a 60/60 (Capped with Rumis) DW BLock Gladi with 15k Eva and it works.

The problem is really that this dual wielding is not really dual wielding. Im using a stat stick in off-hand (Using Lacerate).

Cleave and Dual Strike are the only 2 true DW skills, or (Using both WPNs at the same time)? And they are full melee range, which makes it really, REALLY hard to build around.

So i think its also just a skill problem, atm. Maybe in the future..
Welcome to the greatest of arenas, Duelist. God is watching you.

"
Astarte911 wrote:
The problem is really that this dual wielding is not really dual wielding. Im using a stat stick in off-hand (Using Lacerate).

Was that fixed? Lacerate used both hands even if you stick an incompatible weapon in off.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
"
torturo wrote:
How is it going so far with these average claws and 2 "less" gems in the skill setup?

I was toying around with a claw 2W idea too. With claws you can drop the life leech gem and have similar DPS/survivability in a 5L. Terror in main hand, Gemini in off for mana gain + The Anvil gives mana on block = should have sustainability covered. Maybe next league... Im not rerolling anymore in this one :)

Now just remove namelocking in case of Dualstrike and the gamepaly will feel so much more smooth.

Also, GGG, can you please make the perfectly named claw skill - Lacerate - actually work with claws? DOH! >_<
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
Last edited by morbo on Sep 20, 2016, 9:50:04 AM
double
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
Last edited by morbo on Sep 20, 2016, 9:49:36 AM
"
raics wrote:
"
Astarte911 wrote:

Was that fixed? Lacerate used both hands even if you stick an incompatible weapon in off.

Yep, both swings doing equally damage if i use a stat stick. (I've a almost 0 DPS weapon in offhand, Ungils)
Welcome to the greatest of arenas, Duelist. God is watching you.

Last edited by Astarte911 on Sep 20, 2016, 9:51:42 AM
Offense:
Wings of Entropy (sub par damage), 5 Frenzy Charges, Dual Strike splash. Lion's Roar and Atziri's Promise. Sitting at about 100k buffed damage. 140k with flasks.

Defense:
Lightning Coil, 7 Endurance Charges, 75% spell block, 46% regular block. Pretty average evasion and pretty low armor. 5300 life.

Not using The Anvil at the moment. Will use one when I get my hands on a +block chance corrupted one. I'm doing fine. Dual Wield is fine. Pretty gear dependent, as all melee builds, but fine.

But, again, DW needs more skills.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info