About onehanded dualwield...

Sucks balls, we need like BoR with "can only use chest armor while dualwielding" otherwise with kaoms or other armor because how the fuck 6L if you dont need the bor stats for singletarget...

/getgud /getrekt /fortryfortoseefortoknow

Dualwield sucks defensively so fucking hard

All the coming "[removed by support]" are cause the f word... Just in advance.
No Problem,
Exile
Last bumped on Sep 20, 2016, 10:14:58 AM
Ye, every not-2h user sucks, wanders sucks, dual wieldiers sucks, shield users sucks, no 6L for them if they want Kaom! D:

#StopCri
Don't understand this thread, what exactly is your problem with DW? Or BoR? It's a 7-link. You need two multigem setup on a dualwielder? Don't see why.

The PROBLEM with DW is lack of suitable skills that uses both hands.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
Last edited by Phrazz on Sep 20, 2016, 4:11:19 AM
You can't say fuck? Isn't this game rated M? Ladies with tits out, pools of blood, piles of body parts, don't say fuck though, that's just poor taste.
"
maLcious wrote:
You can't say fuck? Isn't this game rated M? Ladies with tits out, pools of blood, piles of body parts, don't say fuck though, that's just poor taste.

Fuck that!
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
"
Phrazz wrote:
Don't understand this thread, what exactly is your problem with DW? Or BoR? It's a 7-link. You need two multigem setup on a dualwielder? Don't see why.

Who uses blind... So 6L and oh we need all gems 20%Q, at least the ones in BoR so that's just an item for my "decoy warchief" while I play dualstrike. But fuck sake I want some power too and the DW syster so fucking sucks that they don't seem to even care, let alone the "buff" is like peeing on a sleeping homeless person on the floor" lime "here take some, if you're thirsty"

It's just a fucking joke when you don't play meta and realize you kind of have no power and then realize "oh it's cause melee"

Forfuckssake

No Problem,
Exile
BoR is vendor trash. Legacy BoR is fine up to the point the player manages to improve his equipment.

DW is a tradeoff between 1H/shield and 2H, thus provides more and easily attainable damage than 1H builds, and more survivability than 2H ones. DW is also relatively well balanced in this game.

The major downside aren't defenses, but the lack of true DW skills. If anyone needs a highly defensive melee build, 1H/shield is the way at the cost of lower damage and the requirements of a much better weapon to do the content.
This is a buff © 2016

The Experts ™ 2017
Last edited by torturo on Sep 20, 2016, 7:00:25 AM
"
TheExile777 wrote:
Dualwield sucks defensively so fucking hard

Not really.

Spoiler

Gladiator ascendancy, 64% base block (72% when proccing Painforged), 78% base spellblock

"
Phrazz wrote:

Precisely this. Ony my 2W dagger guy, I can use exactly one skill - Dualstrike. Everything else is more suited for 1H + shield.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
How is it going so far with these average claws and 2 "less" gems in the skill setup?
I dare to use DS only in standard, where rich boys play with shiny toys.
This is a buff © 2016

The Experts ™ 2017
Last edited by torturo on Sep 20, 2016, 8:13:35 AM
"
morbo wrote:
"
Phrazz wrote:

Precisely this. Ony my 2W dagger guy, I can use exactly one skill - Dualstrike. Everything else is more suited for 1H + shield.

Not bad, CI max block gladiator.

But yeah, same problem as my DW claw eva berserker currently. And I've tried it all, Reave, Frost Blades, Wild Strike, used Dual Strike for a long time but had to ditch it because I can't roll 5 off colors in a high eva chest. That's kinda bull if you think about it, evasion melee can't use his best skill because he uses a chest he by all means should be using.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info