Atlas of Worlds Fan Art Competition

"
Towlg wrote:
"

my shaper fan art.

Is Shaper a human?!

I thought he is beyond demon or something from the Void.

I thought he was like an Illithid or something. Those octopus head creatures from DnD.
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
daddy spending time with his dear daughter
Last edited by jackyan on Sep 21, 2016, 9:43:18 PM
On the trailer you can kinda see his face when he walks toward camera (best if you screenshot and increase luminosity). He seems human but his beard turns to tentacles ?

Took me quite a while but i love the shaper

Edit- Signed it

My guild mate below me posted up an older version of mine as i was working on it

Edit 2- Fixed some stuff on my submission
Last edited by Bloomania on Sep 22, 2016, 1:01:25 AM

I have permission from the creator to edit and submit the art below.

This is a game and games are suppose to be fun, make us happy & sometimes I think people forget that. That is the reason I made & help make these works of art because sometimes I think people need a reminder of that. So I hope these made you laugh just as they made my guild and I laugh.
Last edited by Sir_Samuel on Sep 22, 2016, 3:12:13 PM

Gonna take a crack at this even tho it's not as good as other artists. And yes, I must be a casual at this game because I still haven't gotten past T1 maps on Essence.
"I know not what gems WW3 will be fought with, but WW4 will be fought with Glacial Hammers and Heavy Strikes."
if you're blind, it's harder for you to hit yourself -Mark_GGG
Last edited by kujalla on Sep 22, 2016, 4:48:58 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info