What builds have so far killed the shaper?

OK let's celebrate POEs build diversity.

OTHER THAN BLADE VORTEX, what builds have killed the shaper (solo... none of this guardian support bullshit)

Also, I'm only interested in seeing builds less than 15ex MAX... The cheaper the better. None of this godly gear bullshit.

What do we have? Links to builds/videos?
Last bumped on Sep 25, 2016, 8:32:01 AM
What builds?

BV, BV, BV ... and ... ah yea, one was Blade Vortex.

Derp.

Mathil killed with Dual Dreamfeather ST (not deathless, but still impressive)

Link
"better to simply go balls deep full retard if you gonna go retard." -Boem-

Last edited by Hunwulf on Sep 19, 2016, 7:36:58 PM
I doubt any build of 15ex or less has done it. The flasks alone that the majority of people use are worth that. We're talking about the most difficult content the entire game has, it's not supposed to be a 3 day gearing thing and you're done.

Other than BV and Warchief totems, I've seen a viper strike build do it but I'm pretty sure it was on Standard with mirrored gear. Warchief totems with Facebreaker is probably the cheapest build capable of doing it.
Except first ever HC kill was .. not BV.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vr99lUNWMEo

"

Other than BV and Warchief totems, I've seen a viper strike build do it but I'm pretty sure it was on Standard with mirrored gear. Warchief totems with Facebreaker is probably the cheapest build capable of doing it.

I'm sure that a lot of builds, cheaper ones, will kill it in a few weeks / months. This is very new content, people need to learn how everything works, to find weaknesses to exploit, etc..
Last edited by Dawmz on Sep 19, 2016, 7:58:16 PM
I know Kelvynn has done it with a Whispering Ice build.

EQ Slayer life build here. Linked the cospri's after. In fact,i can say the build can farm him easily.

As for the 15 exalts,well dunno,got disfavour and cospri for 15,the helm is 4,Vinktar i think costed me 100c.Everything else is self found.
Last edited by Kasapnica on Sep 19, 2016, 8:22:39 PM
Bleed/Poison EQ
IGN:Dethklok
lllllDanziGGlllll - 100 Ranger ~ HOGM
Mirror Service: View-thread/2479762
Old:870532
I'd love to try on my ranger (bow build), but thanks to the fucked up policies GGG has, it is economically stupid to try it you do not know that you can succeed.
Remove Horticrafting station storage limit.
EA Ranger with 13x Grand Spectrum + double curse (50 ex gear)

skill tree
http://poeplanner.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

I saw people doin it with chaos firestorm trapper (2x legacy dagger) almost 1 hitting him...
Last edited by SuperSaiaJin on Sep 20, 2016, 5:52:29 AM
Not glacial hammer.
"Fixing the endgame was hard - No matter how hard we buffed red maps, people would keep spamming Gorges.
So we turned Gorge into a red map"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info