[2.4] [SC] Pwn's FreezeCaller Permafreeze T15 bosses 200k DPS

I forgot to mention something:

Out of the frustration of accidentally one-shotting myself against reflect mobs, I've decided to pick up Mind over Matter for 1 point and turn off my Heralds while clearing maps. I have more than enough damage to clear quickly without using Heralds and have no trouble permafreezing non-bosses.

With both Heralds on and power charges up my average hit is getting really close to 50k a hit. Lightning skills in general have a high variability in damage rolls. This means that on an unlucky or lucky crit, depending on how you look at it, a single cast of Storm Call could be hitting for somewhere between 60k-75k damage. If that Storm Call hits an elemental reflect mob 20% of that damage is returning to me, that is 15,000 lightning damage instantly zapping me in the face. Having an additional 1,000 EHP helps with that a lot.

My reasoning is, if I'm permafreezing correctly I'm not getting hit anyway and won't need the extra EHP. If I'm not freezing or getting hit by random stuff or reflect, the extra layer of defense just might keep me alive.
Fresh builds all day.
Do u think An Assassin can run this build? i'm playing a similer Build " https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1147951 "

And why did u want to run cold snap? What about ur Lighting dmg?
"
Esurah wrote:
Do u think An Assassin can run this build? i'm playing a similer Build " https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1147951 "

And why did u want to run cold snap? What about ur Lighting dmg?

I was thinking about switching to Cold Snap because it has a higher damage effectiveness and a higher base damage. This would make using Added Cold Damage and Added Lightning Damage potentially very powerful. I haven't switched as I've been able to freeze pretty much anything I've come across so far.

I think Assassin can definitely run a similar build to this but you would have to invest in Cold Penetration and probably go dual curse with Frostbite.
Fresh builds all day.
Updated with video of Uber Izaro kill.
Fresh builds all day.
Can you upload video, where you farm high tier maps alone?
Updated with video of twinned T15 Dark Forest Rigwald's. I can freeze both of them at once if I position correctly.
Fresh builds all day.
"
LemmoneZ wrote:
Can you upload video, where you farm high tier maps alone?

I usually like to play in parties because you get more value out of your maps but I can run a few solo and share videos later tonight.
Fresh builds all day.
What's the final setup for the gems?
That twinned rigwald is very impressive! Rigwald and Malachai are the only 2 bosses I have left to perma-freeze on my Freeze Pulser (also an Inquisitor), but that twinned Rigwald kill was smooth as butter!

I'm really jealous of your 5 jewel sockets, my CI build can only afford one and as you point out, Freeze Duration is THE stat for this build.
builds: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1663570/
"
PresttoChango wrote:
What's the final setup for the gems?

The only thing I changed with my build was swapping Wrath for Herald of Ice and Herald of Thunder.

I've updated the original guide to reflect this.
Fresh builds all day.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info