Chris mentioned new content that fixes a arpg problem

instead of slashing monsters, maim them or do taunts for getting battle advantages, you can now charm them, give them a big hug and have a romantic affair with the goat of your choice...
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
He doesn't say "fix" - he says solve. Jesus op...

Anyway, my bet is that it's somehow aimed at the inventory system.
Which kindof sucks in PoE tbh.

There are arpgs with a limited inventory space
Then there are others where inventory is not limited to a single tab.

One could argue that a person can only carry a limited amount of items - hence the single tab. But this is silly. How is carrying 6 polearms more realistic than carrying 30 polearms? Maybe they figured something out for this.

Then there are games where you can send your companion home to sell your trash or just organize your inventory with a button (torchlight, van helsing). I have no idea why PoE hasn't implemented such system already. I think it's terrible how often you have to visit town to convert trash into alts, chromes, and collect chaos recipe "ingredients". Maybe they have their own solution now?

... and that would entice anyone who isn't usually interested in ARPGs? I doubt it.
Remove Horticrafting station storage limit.
"
vio wrote:
a romantic affair with the goat of your choice...

This is a buff © 2016

The Experts ™ 2017
Last edited by torturo on Sep 20, 2016, 4:07:30 PM
It's not an inventory "fix' that fix is how GGG makes a profit.

My guess is another way to approach the redundant leveling in aprgs. Besides the power creep that is the biggest complaint in this genre.
Last edited by DirtyLary on Sep 20, 2016, 9:40:32 PM
More Labyrinths and riddles ...hidden levers and some platforms... ^^
That's something the ARPG world hasn´t seen so far... A Junmp`n`Run'n'Grind .. ^^
"Ta-Ta, not-a-cockroach"
Removing cruel and replacing it with lab assets, so the whole difficulty you just avoid traps on traps.

Also another 5% melee buff
YES I support the game, NO I don't agree with many GGG decisions

Lab still sucks balls.

I miss Zana already.
"
Mordad wrote:
A fix for ARPG problems,let's see...... maybe turn your game again into an ARPG and not a mindless zone grinder with complete broken balance?

Hahahahha, this guy!
"
Miazga wrote:
Removing cruel and replacing it with lab assets, so the whole difficulty you just avoid traps on traps.

Also another 5% melee buff

I would be happy if they add more maps with traps ^ ^
Fishing game
and Card Game lol

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info