[outdated] King of the Forest (Crit version)

thanks for the response, but im currently still one shotting myself in physreflect maps lol
"
GGZII wrote:
thanks for the response, but im currently still one shotting myself in physreflect maps lol

please read the guide :D you need this belt
for phys reflect maps, or reroll it to be 100% safe.
RIP King of the Forest view-thread/1738625
"
cmphx wrote:
"
GGZII wrote:

please read the guide :D you need this belt
for phys reflect maps, or reroll it to be 100% safe.

Thanks man, must have missed it. Any chance you could post your character stats, like chance to crit, evasion etc?
Last edited by dankNstein on Jul 17, 2020, 6:16:54 AM
"
dankNstein wrote:

Thanks, I just picked up a 6L reach and put my barrage setup in there. Figured if I wanted to do the late endgame bosses I would need to make the investment to make my single target damage as high as it can get. A second 6L for lightning arrow wouldn't be necessary right? The barrage 6L is what matters the most?

My dps is a few thousand lower than yours on the tooltip, 8900 with a 6link setup barrage. It's still a level 18 barrage (I'm waiting for barrage, void manipulation, added chaos to hit 20 so I can gcp vendor recipe them for a 20 quality jewel to level them up again) I hope after those get 20 quality that I will jump up to around your damage.

I did uber lab yesterday at level 75 and killed Argus in like 2 seconds though, was pretty hilarious.

6L lightning arrow is complete overkill and only needed if you have super high mapping standards (like you want to oneshot packs even in T16 enfeeble 50%moremonsterlife maps etc)

6L barrage is what really matters, yep.

Your dps sounds great already. I would say that ~9000 hideout barrage dps is a nice number to try uber atziri with. gem levels matter alot. a lvl 21/20 adds about 800 damage to barrage compared to a 20/20 so i recommend getting one (i.e. leveling 6 added chaos offhand).

Be careful with the 20q recipe with added chaos, since you will loose alot of damage !

On another note, I tried chimera again today alone and the build is 100% chimera viable. I killed it, was extremely safe, because this guy here is MVP :

He completely outplays the chimera.

too bad the unique is kinda meh :/

The poison/bleed immunity on chimera is not a problem at all. my damage was still very good, he is just not instantly dead as the other bosses.

Edit: also did the hydra solo now. was pretty easy aswell, despite the poison immunity. died once because I didnt dodge properly.

overall all 4 guardians are very easy with this build. Decoy totem and high movespeed plus a very high single target damage are just perfect :) crazy mapmods can make the fights very hard though.
Last edited by cmphx on Sep 24, 2016, 6:39:47 PM
shaper down boys :)

died twice because of my mistake, but very easy to do. upgraded my gear, slightly more damage now.

gear used :

Spoiler

I am very happy how the build turned out :D

Last edited by cmphx on Sep 24, 2016, 7:08:44 PM
Level 84, just spent my entire chaos pool (140) on a Reach and EHC and died to the boss on the Racetrack map. He cast some buff apparently that reflects phys and I was wailing on him with Barrage and died instantly. 5.5k life and Immortal Call didn't proc off the reflect. Time to find a new build
Hi there! Will i need to change anything in the tree if i use acuities, or is the snakebite gloves better for this build? Thanks and more power!
If you can't control it, STOP.
"
AboveAverage wrote:
Level 84, just spent my entire chaos pool (140) on a Reach and EHC and died to the boss on the Racetrack map. He cast some buff apparently that reflects phys and I was wailing on him with Barrage and died instantly. 5.5k life and Immortal Call didn't proc off the reflect. Time to find a new build

lmao. that boss casts a 100% reflect aura that reflects all incoming damage. you would have died with any build that is not trap or totems ... dont blame the build if you dont understand the mechanics

"
dagul23 wrote:
Hi there! Will i need to change anything in the tree if i use acuities, or is the snakebite gloves better for this build? Thanks and more power!

hi if you use acuities, you need a 2x 6L setup, and instead of void manipulation, you have to use a poison gem.
updated guide a bit, will post more infos on gearing priorities soon.

updated my gear, it is very close to being perfect now :D

also added character tab screenshots.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info