[outdated] King of the Forest (Crit version)

"
Patchumz wrote:
"
ElderCheng wrote:
Noob question guys,

Do i need a 6L Reach? I really dont get it why the build has a 6S5L Reach with void manipulation unlinked. Does it make any difference?

Thx

It's just stored there for later, intending to 6L eventually.

You do not need a 6L Reach, you can get by just fine with a 5L Death's Opus if you're on a budget. If you have the funds, 5L Reach is good enough. 6L is just a bonus in this build for single target DPS.

Thx i guess we can say this build is not so expensive then. :)
Guys, LA is better than TS?

I ask because i just used the TS to lvl another char here, and i really liked the skill, it is so fun to play, but if LA is better i will keep it.

Sorry my bad english.
Thanks in advise!
is it possible to just play with tornado all time long instead of LA ?

I rly dont like LA and it mechanics and switching to TS would be a big helper, and the big question here i have is remove the then void manu to pphd or more ?
Just reached 70 and loving the build already. I am sorry if this question has been asked before, but I have a question about arctic armor. You'd have to be stationary to get the dmg reductions, and I rarely see myself having to stand still. Even watched your uber fight, you are constantly moving around. Is it just for a, "in case you get hit while barraging" situations only?
my no.1 problem with this build is the performance. any strongbox or shrine means mini freezes and low fps (i guess from the pierce and poison calculations)

rly sux, I will know how I will die, along with the 1000c almost equipment. feelsbadman

so much for the next dx version. it wont matter if we are dependent on netcode/servers
Great build man, I realy enjoy it. How do you think, can i beat Shaper with my gear?
Spoiler
"
wsbisev wrote:
my no.1 problem with this build is the performance. any strongbox or shrine means mini freezes and low fps (i guess from the pierce and poison calculations)

rly sux, I will know how I will die, along with the 1000c almost equipment. feelsbadman

so much for the next dx version. it wont matter if we are dependent on netcode/servers

How is that the builds fault that you're freezing? I do it on every box I open no matter the character
does the pdps of the reach matter, if i could, should i buy a legacy one or does it not matter?
"
gm08872 wrote:
does the pdps of the reach matter, if i could, should i buy a legacy one or does it not matter?

Physical damage is somewhere around 1/3 of this builds total dps. So if you can afford Legacy Reach, then you can buy it. DPS will certainly increase. But it's more like luxury upgrade.
Is there a reason why you do not pick "Projectile damage and speed" node below "Fury Bolts" and instead only the "Projectile damage" node? Same amount of points and you get +6% Proj Speed for free.

edit:
My bad. The node gives +6% proj dmg and +10% speed, not the other way round. In this case the other node is obviously better.
Last edited by jomtoy on Oct 8, 2016, 9:38:43 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info