[outdated] King of the Forest (Crit version)

"
lokrinx300x wrote:
I have a question
if I'm only limited to like 90 int then how do I max out Added chaos damage gem? I could only get it to around level 8-10

Edit: Correct me if I'm wrong.. I'm just level 51

You could grab +30 int node and look for some int on jewelry, craft with master if you have open suffix, you only need 111 int, personally i like Agate ammy (24str/int).
Last edited by Phosphenez on Jul 22, 2017, 10:53:33 AM
Does anyone have any thoughts about this build in 3.0? Really want to play KotF since I never have before, but the double dip nerf keeps me wondering... Very nice looking build otherwise!
Last edited by Steamr0ller on Jul 27, 2017, 8:45:15 AM
I am allso intrested is this build viable for 3.0 before i buy 90 exalted legacy bow for it ? :D
Hey guys,

in its current form, the build is dead in 3.0. While it is still viable as in it can clear maps, its by far not as great of a boss killer anymore since poison got completely destroyed.

Therefore I'll stop moderating this thread and leave it there for nostalgic reasons.

It's time for us to move on and try out new builds ! I have a few new build ideas, none of them are finished though (I am experimenting with melee). If I come up with something good I'll share it here in the forums or on reddit, but don't expect too much until ~1 month into the new league, since I don't have much time to play.

I want to thank everybody who has participated in the discussion here, everyone who gave feedback, came with suggestions or questions, or helped out answering those questions. I would have never thought to create something as popular as it became in the end and it's all thanks to you guys.

Cheers,
cmphx
RIP King of the Forest view-thread/1738625
thx to you cmphx, i rly loved playing this build
king is dead long live to the king
"Mod is dead YO!" | "Get a Shield Nub!"
i will say that i enjoy the greatly increased movement speed from queen of the forest and the evasion helps nicely too. i hope someone can remake an effective bow build that will still benefit from some of the main items of this build: QotF and REach
Shitysushi - Arrow shooting build.
Sendeliriante - hollow palmer
Thank you for the best build i've ever played.
The king is dead, but his kingdom stays strong.
Checking my old build threads and a lot of them have similar messages. The build can't work in 3.0. It's bad to lose all those good builds that offered us hours of entertainment.

Thanks for the guide and lets hope other equally good builds will show up to replace those that 3.0 destroys.
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
Great build man. Truly one of the best of all time.
ProbablyGettingNerfed - L100 Occultist
Vinktarded - L100 Pathfinder
GoogleDiversityHire - L100 Necromancer

3.13 was the pinnacle of PoE. IVYS+1 Gang 4 Life.
is there a way to retain the QotF armor and just try to grab up the big phys % dmg nodes as much as possible and have a viable attacker that way?
Shitysushi - Arrow shooting build.
Sendeliriante - hollow palmer

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info