[outdated] King of the Forest (Crit version)

am i missing somthing cause i have to run mana aura and mana flask to be stable but you dont seem to run any?
"
Zouless wrote:
am i missing somthing cause i have to run mana aura and mana flask to be stable but you dont seem to run any?

Who is this comment directed to?
anyone that can anwser it ive followed the tree and his items doesn't have any mana leech from what i can see and my gear is similer
LA swap to Split arrow? Comfort skill? dps
"
Zouless wrote:
anyone that can anwser it ive followed the tree and his items doesn't have any mana leech from what i can see and my gear is similer

Look Again!!!!!!!!!

"
Zouless wrote:

I would guess he gets everything he needs out of the "Void" node just above Iron Reflexes near the bottom/right of the tree. I use about 300 mana/second, and that, plus the +2 mana gained on hit from Quill Rain, provide all the mana I could ever need.

Another option might be to get some mana from a +mana on hit on a jewel. But honestly, mana shouldn't be an issue for this build.
"
SaintCabal wrote:
"
Zouless wrote:

I would guess he gets everything he needs out of the "Void" node just above Iron Reflexes near the bottom/right of the tree. I use about 300 mana/second, and that, plus the +2 mana gained on hit from Quill Rain, provide all the mana I could ever need.

Another option might be to get some mana from a +mana on hit on a jewel. But honestly, mana shouldn't be an issue for this build.

Then again, I think OP used Blood Magic.
"
SaintCabal wrote:
"
Zouless wrote:

i just seen that only 1 life leech was highlighted for me and the life and mana thats why i didn't see it thankyou
"
Aziah wrote:
"
Zouless wrote:

Look Again!!!!!!!!!

very helpfull
Hello guys, I can't figure out what should I upgrade next.
I'll get Elreon to lvl7 then I'll craft choas damage on the ring and on the amulet, can you give me any advice?
Currently I'm level 88 and my gear looks like this

Last edited by stilexOG on Mar 20, 2017, 4:49:16 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info